Welcome To aBlackWeb

Free's Fucked Up Friday :(

giphy.gif

tumblr_lsvaerHl2G1qcy8xgo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

What did u tell him tho?

I told him that I understand where he is in life but he have to take pride in his space, who he is as a man especially when he's inviting people into his life. I get we all go through a phase of struggle but that doesn't mean we have to let others know. I told him I'm in my own period of transition and figuring out what's next so some days I'm dead broke and other days I got some pocket change but that's nobody's business. Its when you learn how to make shit look like honey....that's when you learn how valuable even the smallest changes can be.

I told him that I understand where he is in life but he have to take pride in his space, who he is as a man especially when he's inviting people into his life. I get we all go through a phase of struggle but that doesn't mean we have to let others know. I told him I'm in my own period of transition and figuring out what's next so some days I'm dead broke and other days I got some pocket change but that's nobody's business. Its when you learn how to make shit look like honey....that's when you learn how valuable even the smallest changes can be.

That was actually very well said, he's gonna be in his feelings for a while tho lol

At the end of the day, u gotta clean ur fuckin house b, that shit sounded fuckin disgusting.

Omg girlllll. I wouldnt even have stepped foot in his house if it had a smell. I hope you never called back lmao

Come in guys and share in my hot ass mess of a Friday night '/'/'

So I've been talking for a few weeks to this chef. He's so handsome, humorous, and just so sweet. Our first "date" was last Friday, he took me to this Jazz tapas bar and we had a great time. Then we even walked alongside the river to continue our conversation. After that we've been texting heavy and talking on the phone just about every night. The next date he suggest he cooks dinner.

So he already told me that
A. He had a roommate which is normal
B. He had two dogs which I don't like animals
C. He "warned" me that his place isn't the best which didn't bother me because you do what you can...

I get to the house, I hear dogs barking loud as shit :nah: Hell To The Fuck Naw!!! He opens the door and this gawd awful smell of wet dog hit my nostrils :yikes:Im looking for fresh air frantically!! He tells me to follow him so I step into the kitchen to see what he's cooking, its dishes everywhere. It's cool though, he's been cooking so I don't trip. He's telling me that he made mango/coconut rice with salmon.

We sit at the table, I cut into my salmon and I swear before God I see a piece of hair. Now we both bald headed so I'm once again looking around frantically. I try to be polite and just cut around it and say nothing. A few minutes later, a fly plants itself ever so delicately on my rice. I'm just like fuck it, I gotta throw in the towel :shittt:. I told him something in my food, he apologizes and take it back into the kitchen. I go to take a sip of juice and my glass have something green on the outside.I point to it and y'all know he had the nerve to slide his glass my way :df:. *sigh* Ok, dinner was a straight fuck show y'all and it's not even over.

He puts on Netflix with my damn password because his account not working. So I'm sitting on the edge of the bed and he keep pressing his damn dick on me. [';;l; I texted the group chat and told somebody to call me so I can disappear. I left so fast I forgot to log out my brothers Netflix account. Now I have to decide to either go back to his house or call my brother to change the password :foh:

Well it was a beautiful Saturday. My friend was talking to some guy for a while. Of course he asked did she have a friend to bring for his friend and that friend was me. The dude looked good, so I was down to go over there and chill. We were like 18. So we pull up to the house and the house was actually decent. My friend and I sat in the car and they met us outside. Then they invited us inside. I'm known for speaking my mind at any given moment. So when we walked in the lights were off. I asked why it was so dark and was their lights off. He said they were trying to save money on their light bill. I'm like uh ok, can we at least open some blinds in this bitch. He went and opened the blinds a little bit. So I sat on the couch next to the arm and the other dude told my friend to go in the room with him. I gave her the eye like don't you leave me. She left me. Anyways the dude who was supposed to be entertaining me went to the kitchen. He turned the light on and a roach ran. I eeked. I ain't say nothing tho. Then he came back and sat on the other couch and three roaches crawled up the back. I saw the glare of the sunlight on the backs of them roaches. My eyes got big as hell and he asked me what's wrong. I said nothing. We talked for like two minutes then he went back to the kitchen. I reached for the blinds and turned them to let more sun in and it was a FUCKIN ROACH right on the cushion next to me. So I stood up and sat in the tv stand. It was a CD player next to it and so I asked could I turn it on. I opened the CD player to see what cd was in there and it was a roach on the cd, just spinning his little life away. I slammed that mf and screamed! He came in and turned the light on and looked at me like I was crazy and I looked on the floor. Roaches was scattering everywhere. I screamed so damn loud, my friend ran out and was like what happened and I told her I was leaving cause them niggas was rooming with roaches. I burned them damn clothes I had on.

Back