Welcome To aBlackWeb

Free's Fucked Up Friday :(

Baldheadlogic

Beardologist
Come in guys and share in my hot ass mess of a Friday night '/'/'

So I've been talking for a few weeks to this chef. He's so handsome, humorous, and just so sweet. Our first "date" was last Friday, he took me to this Jazz tapas bar and we had a great time. Then we even walked alongside the river to continue our conversation. After that we've been texting heavy and talking on the phone just about every night. The next date he suggest he cooks dinner.

So he already told me that
A. He had a roommate which is normal
B. He had two dogs which I don't like animals
C. He "warned" me that his place isn't the best which didn't bother me because you do what you can...

I get to the house, I hear dogs barking loud as shit :nah: Hell To The Fuck Naw!!! He opens the door and this gawd awful smell of wet dog hit my nostrils :yikes:Im looking for fresh air frantically!! He tells me to follow him so I step into the kitchen to see what he's cooking, its dishes everywhere. It's cool though, he's been cooking so I don't trip. He's telling me that he made mango/coconut rice with salmon.

We sit at the table, I cut into my salmon and I swear before God I see a piece of hair. Now we both bald headed so I'm once again looking around frantically. I try to be polite and just cut around it and say nothing. A few minutes later, a fly plants itself ever so delicately on my rice. I'm just like fuck it, I gotta throw in the towel :shittt:. I told him something in my food, he apologizes and take it back into the kitchen. I go to take a sip of juice and my glass have something green on the outside.I point to it and y'all know he had the nerve to slide his glass my way :df:. *sigh* Ok, dinner was a straight fuck show y'all and it's not even over.

He puts on Netflix with my damn password because his account not working. So I'm sitting on the edge of the bed and he keep pressing his damn dick on me. [';;l; I texted the group chat and told somebody to call me so I can disappear. I left so fast I forgot to log out my brothers Netflix account. Now I have to decide to either go back to his house or call my brother to change the password :foh:

So I take it a second date wont be happening and having dogs in an apartment (I'm assuming it's an apartment)is a no. You better change your password quickly. Why did you stay for that long, any other female would have left after seeing dog fur in your food

giphy.gif

Atl niggas... when said roommates I already knew the rest of the story wasn't gonna end well

So I take it a second date wont be happening and having dogs in an apartment (I'm assuming it's an apartment)is a no. You better change your password quickly. Why did you stay for that long, any other female would have left after seeing dog fur in your food

I was trying to give him a chance....

I was trying to give him a chance....

U can't be giving every a nigga a chance b, first the air matress nigga now this? '/'/'

Back