Welcome To aBlackWeb

Free's Fucked Up Friday :(

@JasIsFree @KandyPants where do y'all find these dudes??
full_zpsdujnhwdg.gif

Well it was a beautiful Saturday. My friend was talking to some guy for a while. Of course he asked did she have a friend to bring for his friend and that friend was me. The dude looked good, so I was down to go over there and chill. We were like 18. So we pull up to the house and the house was actually decent. My friend and I sat in the car and they met us outside. Then they invited us inside. I'm known for speaking my mind at any given moment. So when we walked in the lights were off. I asked why it was so dark and was their lights off. He said they were trying to save money on their light bill. I'm like uh ok, can we at least open some blinds in this bitch. He went and opened the blinds a little bit. So I sat on the couch next to the arm and the other dude told my friend to go in the room with him. I gave her the eye like don't you leave me. She left me. Anyways the dude who was supposed to be entertaining me went to the kitchen. He turned the light on and a roach ran. I eeked. I ain't say nothing tho. Then he came back and sat on the other couch and three roaches crawled up the back. I saw the glare of the sunlight on the backs of them roaches. My eyes got big as hell and he asked me what's wrong. I said nothing. We talked for like two minutes then he went back to the kitchen. I reached for the blinds and turned them to let more sun in and it was a FUCKIN ROACH right on the cushion next to me. So I stood up and sat in the tv stand. It was a CD player next to it and so I asked could I turn it on. I opened the CD player to see what cd was in there and it was a roach on the cd, just spinning his little life away. I slammed that mf and screamed! He came in and turned the light on and looked at me like I was crazy and I looked on the floor. Roaches was scattering everywhere. I screamed so damn loud, my friend ran out and was like what happened and I told her I was leaving cause them niggas was rooming with roaches. I burned them damn clothes I had on.

Damn homie... first roach would been it for me.

I had to almost jump out of a moving car car cause this one chick had a roach in her car

Classic shit. I almost missed this thread.
Jazzy always finds herself in the most fucked up situations, :lmao2:.

You need to quit playing and get one of those L7 niggas.

What river / park you guys go to if you don't mind me asking?

Back