Welcome To aBlackWeb

Free me

This nigga tried to pitch him the plot to you got served lol

nah nigga, this aint that.. think "you got served" but with a much grittier feel to it, you know?

let me stop though before one of yall niggas steal my idea

that nigga was stealing the show bruh

had a hype man on the mic and everything
giphy.gif

I been trying to think of things I could do when I get out... But honestly I'm probably gonna go back to selling drugs, but this time invest in houses and stocks and small businesses instead of clothes and tricking off wit bitches

I turned 30 in prison and its a hard pill to swallow to know I been selling drugs half my life... Wasted so much money on bullshit....to get out to nothing..not a dollar or a pair of pants

Everything was took from me

Real eye opener

But I ain't working no mothafuckin construction or Wendy's

Cause I have no work history or any kinda valuable skills

But I can cook the fuck out some crack tho
Give your life to Jesus Christ.
This is it bro bro.
Wave the white flag
Surrender
And bow your knees to the King on the throne
Jesus Christ!

He's coming. Amen.

Plap just needs a woman and a reason to stay out the way.

Kids, a home, a job, a goddamn pet....something.

If you never get anything in your life you value more then that quick cash, you'll never stop wanting that shit.

I still be mad about lil material shit i feel like im supposed to get faster, but I'd never crash out and leave my kids hanging for it.

OH and you should probably move. Image is another thing that keeps you tied to that shit.

If you known as a d boy and go back around all the same people you feel the need to play your role or risk looking like you "fell off" or "acting funny".

Get the fuck outta there brah. Its a relief to get a new view sometimes. You can just focus and find some peace.

Hit a boring lil town up north somewhere and find a big ole cougar lookin for love. She'll get you on at the chicken plant with her brother. (ya'll probably laughing at the examples but im bein real lol)

It gets greater later mane.

Plap just needs a woman and a reason to stay out the way.

Kids, a home, a job, a goddamn pet....something.

If you never get anything in your life you value more then that quick cash, you'll never stop wanting that shit.

I still be mad about lil material shit i feel like im supposed to get faster, but I'd never crash out and leave my kids hanging for it.

OH and you should probably move. Image is another thing that keeps you tied to that shit.

If you known as a d boy and go back around all the same people you feel the need to play your role or risk looking like you "fell off" or "acting funny".

Get the fuck outta there brah. Its a relief to get a new view sometimes. You can just focus and find some peace.

Hit a boring lil town up north somewhere and find a big ole cougar lookin for love. She'll get you on at the chicken plant with her brother. (ya'll probably laughing at the examples but im bein real lol)

It gets greater later mane.

Plap son was born in 2017, he almost missed it but he got released just in time to make it to the hospital.

So he has both a child and a woman, and he was advised to get the fuck outta Florida. He just has to do it.

One cat I knew from back inna day got locked up on drug shit a few times and finally decided he had enough. Had a cousin that had moved to Montana, so he went out there. Dude been doing good for over 25 years now. Happened to run into him in Scottsdale some years ago and he told me all about it.

Plap could just pack it up and move somewhere and drive truck for a living... Anything to get him out of wanting that drug money.

thats aight....i wasnt exactly scared straight

in fact, I didnt catch a charge until after my first one was born

US Marshals held her at 6 months old

Last edited:
local boys claimed they looked for me for almost a year, so they got them involved

i highly doubt it was that serious, but I got told on by somebody doing serious shit....i imagine they HAVE to make all those cases stick before their deal goes thru

crazy shit tho, i had no idea....so i wasnt running....im just a low key person

they were "looking" in the streets and I was at home and/or at work....ol boy didnt really know shit about me

local boys claimed they looked for me for almost a year, so they got them involved

i highly doubt it was that serious, but I got told on by somebody doing serious shit....i imagine they HAVE to make all those cases stick before their deal goes thru

crazy shit tho, i had no idea....so i wasnt running....im just a low key person

they were "looking" in the streets and I was at home and/or at work....ol boy didnt really know shit about me

lol, I was finna say... You skipped locals, county, and state boys and went straight to US Marshals. The next step is FBI from there.

yeah its a lot I probably still dont know about that case....didnt have a lawyer so I was completely in the blind

they said they had audio and video of transactions.....came with 2 distribution charges

plead down to possession on both....got a 7 year sentence suspended and took 3 on paper

never looked back....i dont fully trust nobody

yeah its a lot I probably still dont know about that case....didnt have a lawyer so I was completely in the blind

they said they had audio and video of transactions.....came with 2 distribution charges

plead down to possession on both....got a 7 year sentence suspended and took 3 on paper

You was in there blind fam

3 on papers? Did they at least give you credit for taking care of your fees and working so you could get off early?

nah....but thats the reason I was able to slide that 3 years with no problem

they stayed paid and I reported on the same day every month...they never came to the house once

i never stopped smoking.....only got tested here and there and failed a few....they'd just voice they're disapproval and I'd be on my way

the only thing I didnt pay was the $5,000 fine, which I didnt know had to be paid in a certain time fame

so they locked me up for that with about a year to go, and thats when all the ic shit happened

nah....but thats the reason I was able to slide that 3 years with no problem

they stayed paid and I reported on the same day every month...they never came to the house once

i never stopped smoking.....only got tested here and there and failed a few....they'd just voice they're disapproval and I'd be on my way

the only thing I didnt pay was the $5,000 fine, which I didnt know had to be paid in a certain time fame

so they locked me up for that with about a year to go, and thats when all the ic shit happened

damn, they lax as fuck out there. If you drop dirty in Detroit they lock you up, at least that's how it was when I was on papers back in the early 90's. The reporting office was connected to the jail so they just walk your ass right on over. They never came to my crib either, prolly just didn't feel like making the drive.

we've talked about this before, just a different convo

the bottom line is money here......pay them, they'll pretty much fuck off

now if I wasnt paying the monthly fee religiously, and not showing up for reporting, then they'd probably lock me up for dirty piss

the man looked at my shit one time and shook his head...he said "that joint aint worth it dawg, get you a box of wine"

i dont know why that shit was so funny to me....nigga said a box of wine....like a stressed out single mom at home jammin Mary J Blige in my pajamas

i drink wine, that shit just cracked me up

Back