Welcome To aBlackWeb

Free me

@Plap Star

You can still get a job fam. Just apply. It ain't fast money, but you got that son of yours to raise so fuck fast money. Everything I said still stands, get a job, learn a trade, and take care of your son.

I been trying to think of things I could do when I get out... But honestly I'm probably gonna go back to selling drugs, but this time invest in houses and stocks and small businesses instead of clothes and tricking off wit bitches

I turned 30 in prison and its a hard pill to swallow to know I been selling drugs half my life... Wasted so much money on bullshit....to get out to nothing..not a dollar or a pair of pants

Everything was took from me

Real eye opener

But I ain't working no mothafuckin construction or Wendy's

Cause I have no work history or any kinda valuable skills

But I can cook the fuck out some crack tho
giphy - 2019-10-22T184428.093.gif

Y'all remember plap??

He locked up... He get released March third....

Nigga just posted up on Facebook

When I found this shit a few months ago, I started seeing some of the old gang already signed up. I started thinking 'What happened to so and so?'. I was gonna ask y'all niggas whatever happened to that nigga Plap...

...but then I caught myself and said 'That nigga DEFINITELY locked up.'.

My nigga Plap checking in from the belly of the beast.

You gotta stop committing crimes, my nigga. That shit don't seem to be working out for you.

I been trying to think of things I could do when I get out... But honestly I'm probably gonna go back to selling drugs, but this time invest in houses and stocks and small businesses instead of clothes and tricking off wit bitches

I turned 30 in prison and its a hard pill to swallow to know I been selling drugs half my life... Wasted so much money on bullshit....to get out to nothing..not a dollar or a pair of pants

Everything was took from me

Real eye opener

But I ain't working no mothafuckin construction or Wendy's

Cause I have no work history or any kinda valuable skills

But I can cook the fuck out some crack tho

you remember when you used to dance at parties and shit for crowds?

you was good at that shit man nh

u should start up a dance crew and try to win a contest or some shit

Back