Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Bandana 🦓🦓

Fans of Freddie Gibbs and Madlib’s collaboration LP Piñata have more to much anticipate for their upcoming follow-up album Bandana.

The respected lyricist revealed in a recent interview with German publication JUICE, that their second project has a star-studded guest list of “legends” including Anderson .Paak, Killer Mike, Pusha T, Yasiin Bey and more.

“They are all legends,” Gibbs said. “Guys who I have respect for, and who respect me too. In the beginning, I did not want to have any features on the album at all, but that it eventually happened is a blessing.”

Gibbs gave a deeper glimpse that his favorite song has guest verses from Pusha T and Killer Mike on the same cut.

“The song with Pusha T and Killer Mike is my favorite one, and Pusha did not have to do me the favor. I think there are a lot of MCs who are scared to get on the same song as me.”

Fans of Freddie Gibbs and Madlib’s collaboration LP Piñata have more to much anticipate for their upcoming follow-up album Bandana.

The respected lyricist revealed in a recent interview with German publication JUICE, that their second project has a star-studded guest list of “legends” including Anderson .Paak, Killer Mike, Pusha T, Yasiin Bey and more.

“They are all legends,” Gibbs said. “Guys who I have respect for, and who respect me too. In the beginning, I did not want to have any features on the album at all, but that it eventually happened is a blessing.”

Gibbs gave a deeper glimpse that his favorite song has guest verses from Pusha T and Killer Mike on the same cut.

“The song with Pusha T and Killer Mike is my favorite one, and Pusha did not have to do me the favor. I think there are a lot of MCs who are scared to get on the same song as me.”

Fuck yeah paak on the album!

Killer Mike on a madlib track sounds GOAT af already. Hopefully doom is on there. It's been far too long since him and madlib collabed. It amazes me that they could drop such a critically acclaimed album and never follow up on it. Dooms done interviews and said they recorded 4 albums worth of material for madvillainy but we've heard barely anything from them outside of the albums tracklist. Song here and there but never a confirmation on an album.

D73UNSuUIAErWU2.jpg

Back