Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Bandana 🦓🦓

FUCKING FINALLY!!!!!
612.gif

Dude, I used to have Robes and Deeper on repeat
Lol I still play deeper, shitsville, real, thughin and shame all the time. I listened to the album this morning at the gym actually lol. I need to get some new music or just cave in and get spotify or something cuz since my PC has been down I've been stuck with the same albums on my phone for like 2 months now just rotating them. Only a select few can get me hype at the gym too so I got like 10 albums in rotation and they're all starting to get old af lol.

I think pinata was Freddie's best work though. Theres just something about madlib that brings out the absolute best in everyone hes ever made an album with.

Even DOOM. On the doc our vinyl weighs a ton, madlib said him and DOOM hardly saw eachother despite living in the same house during recording. Madlib would stay up all night long making beats and leave him a selection, doom would wake up when madlib went to bed, work with the engineer and lay down the vocals then send it for mastering then they just repeated that process. Said they only really hung out a couple times during recording and that was to do shrooms.

Back