Fragrance thread

Where do you guys get your samples from??? I need to find an EU site that sells them so I can find some random joints to try...

ATM I have to find a fragrance that I might be interested in then hope their site sells them...

Where do you guys get your samples from??? I need to find an EU site that sells them so I can find some random joints to try...

ATM I have to find a fragrance that I might be interested in then hope their site sells them...
I have gotten most of my samples from twisted lily and scent split. I think parfumaria.com and Jovoyparis are based on the EU and sell samples...

Reactions: Water Ur Seeds
I have gotten most of my samples from twisted lily and scent split. I think parfumaria.com and Jovoyparis are based on the EU and sell samples...

Ah good lookin out, Tay... I'll check them out later...

After seeing this I think I'm going to try to the spray and walk through  method | Basenotes Forum

This is what I used for the PDM Perseus sample. It's my first time going the online sample route, usually I test fragrances out in store or blind buy.

I blind bought Althair from PDM and I really ain't feeling it... didn't want to do that again with Perseus so I decided to try it out first.

This is what I used for the PDM Perseus sample. It's my first time going the online sample route, usually I test fragrances out in store or blind buy.

I blind bought Althair from PDM and I really ain't feeling it... didn't want to do that again with Perseus so I decided to try it out first.

Nice one, I'll check them out too and see what their shipping is like...

Yeah blind buying expensive fragrances is a no, no... it can be a costly error...

For those you who have a larger collection, how do y'all make sure everything you have gets worn?

For those you who have a larger collection, how do y'all make sure everything you have gets worn?

Think I said a good while back that I have tiers of cologne.

Tier 1 was for work
Tier 2 was for going out/lunch/ hang with friends etc
Tier 3 was for a girl I’m dating/want to fuck

Unfortunately, I’m still unemployed and don’t go out much so I haven’t worn any cologne in week lol

Think I said a good while back that I have tiers of cologne.

Tier 1 was for work
Tier 2 was for going out/lunch/ hang with friends etc
Tier 3 was for a girl I’m dating/want to fuck

Unfortunately, I’m still unemployed and don’t go out much so I haven’t worn any cologne in week lol
Don't be over there stanking over a temporary setback Ro...

Decantx

microperfumes.com

Scentdecant.com

I have ordered from all. If I smell something in the store, I will buy a sample if the store wont make me one. Or it just buy the sample without smelling it first

Reactions: Water Ur Seeds
Not counting decants/travel sprays....85 bottles I think.

I read this will be similar to Tygar by Bvlgari.
It's in that family due to the grapefruit (along with Elysium by Roja). I wore it yesterday and it reminded me of D&G Light Blue Italian Love....but it was something about Italian Love that gave off a whiff of body order. I wore that shit 1 time and sold it.

Perseus doesn't have that BO smell, and the performance is great.

• Goat
Reactions: Goldie and Tayboo
Not sure if its the same in the US but worth checking... If you are subscribed to the Creed newsletter in EU you should had got an email yesterday enabling you to claim a free sample of 'Queen Of Silk'... Think there were limited numbers but worth checking your emails or even subscribing and trying to get a sample...

Its likely a very feminine fragrance so I'll prolly give mine to my dukes...

• Goat
Reactions: Tayboo
Got back to wearing Ultra Male and it was something I love, but I moved off it cuz of how much other scents that smell great but man this shit is amazing.

My second shipment came in. This is from scent decant. I smelled different scents from Tom Ford and I dont think I like any of them.

Yall gased up the Naxos but im not a fan. Most of the xerjoff scents I smelled were too fruity. I dont think their brand is for me either.

20240229_172629_HDR.jpg

Reactions: DHorn23
Just had these samples come in from decantx.com.

Parfums de marley - layton
Bond no#9 - sutton
Roja- danger

View attachment 1271531
I think out of all the samples, im messing with Layton. I may get a full bottle.

The bond no#9 is very light. Like I could barely smell it. Not a bad smell but not worth the money.

The rojas, I only sprayed on my wrist at night. I will do a full day test another day but i dont think it will change my mind

Yeah I give away bottles. My Goddaughter raids my collection all the time....

And that Naxos is fire! Did you give it a full wear??
Yup. I wore it today. I will say it has a strong projection and last pretty long. But I cant deal with the smell.

• Ether
Reactions: Tayboo