Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

I'm looking at my mom's Ring camera from my phone cuz I know I got cologne being delivered there today.

This mf threw the box like this:

throwing-package-viralhog.gif

:wtf33:

Lmao Ayo wtf that’s hate

I heard about this joint a while ago, finally tested it out for the past few days.

It’s straight by itself, but it’s best used as a cologne to layer with others.

It doesn’t really have a smell, so it won’t alter the cologne you’re layering with. It helped the performance and projection of every cologne I’ve tried it with so far.

B16ED6BA-7C2B-4799-B213-3DD8F7C20030.jpeg

I heard about this joint a while ago, finally tested it out for the past few days.

It’s straight by itself, but it’s best used as a cologne to layer with others.

It doesn’t really have a smell, so it won’t alter the cologne you’re layering with. It helped the performance and projection of every cologne I’ve tried it with so far.

View attachment 1052796

Good ol Molecule 01 aka ISO E Super.

Like you said, it really doesn’t have a scent but some people say it smells like pencil shavings.

What are you guys favorite notes on fragrances. For example do you guys find you lend more towards citrus notes or spicy notes. Hell if even floral notes because I believe looking at your favorite cologne and what notes that have in them can be the key to better understanding your taste in fragrances.

Here is the note breakdown of one my favorite fragrance

Screenshot_20230401-123402_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230401-123414_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230401-123419_Chrome.jpg

Went to tysons corner mall. I went to nordstrom but came across two perfume stores. They had a better selection. Decided to cop something from "Arabian Oud" store. Never heard of them. They have some stores overseas and NYC.

20230401_100618.jpg

That was the other store I went to. They are both across from each other. Parfums de france had a wide selection of niche brands. Also had the mainstream brands.

That’s one of my main go to spots. The owner hired me to build and run his website.

Went to tysons corner mall. I went to nordstrom but came across two perfume stores. They had a better selection. Decided to cop something from "Arabian Oud" store. Never heard of them. They have some stores overseas and NYC.

View attachment 1053525

Every time I ever went to this store, it was always empty and the fragrances were dumb expensive.

Every time I ever went to this store, it was always empty and the fragrances were dumb expensive.
I went on friday around 6pm. There were a few people in there and they bought something. Dont you be buying some of those niche scents? Thise are expensive as well. The Arabian oud store has a range of prices. They do get up there in price but I went to the $200 and less. They also sell oils. They had a 20% sell going. So i spent $150 on my bottle. Most I ever spent on cologne .

I went on friday around 6pm. There were a few people in there and they bought something. Dont you be buying some of those niche scents? Thise are expensive as well. The Arabian oud store has a range of prices. They do get up there in price but I went to the $200 and less. They also sell oils. They had a 20% sell going. So i spent $150 on my bottle. Most I ever spent on cologne .

Im assuming they dont do the sample or travel joints in there?

Back