Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

Im assuming they dont do the sample or travel joints in there?
You can sample them there but I dont know if they had a sample to take home. But what you can do for a place that doesnt offer sample vial is spray what you like on yourself and walk with it for a few hours. That way you wont be fooled by the initial spray. I should have did that with what I just bought.

Or do your smell test in store and order test sample vials online.

Next time I'm in Tysons I'm gonna check the Arabian Oud spot out. I never really had the need cuz the owner at Parfums de France normally hooks me up with good deals, but I'll check it out.

Next time I'm in Tysons I'm gonna check the Arabian Oud spot out. I never really had the need cuz the owner at Parfums de France normally hooks me up with good deals, but I'll check it out.

They got them real shitty ouds in there

I'm looking at my mom's Ring camera from my phone cuz I know I got cologne being delivered there today.

This mf threw the box like this:

throwing-package-viralhog.gif

:wtf33:
The mailman did this shit to my sons cologne.

If you're on IG heavy and watch fragrance content you'll start to get offers for free samples. I've gotten samples from Kilian, Fredric Malle, Macy's, Maison Margeila, Tom Ford, and Estee Lauder.

What are you guys favorite notes on fragrances. For example do you guys find you lend more towards citrus notes or spicy notes. Hell if even floral notes because I believe looking at your favorite cologne and what notes that have in them can be the key to better understanding your taste in fragrances.

Here is the note breakdown of one my favorite fragrance

View attachment 1053241

View attachment 1053242

View attachment 1053243

I can’t say for sure. I like fragrances for different times/events/occasions/seasons/situations.

Some days, I like wearing simple shit like Clinque Happy for Men or Orange Sanguine by Atelier Cologne. They are thoughtless, citrus based scents that are safe and non-offensive.

Some days I like the freshness/projection of a pineapple heavy fruity profile like Aventus.

Some days, i’m in my gourmand bag and want those dessert smelling fragrances.

It all depends.

On average, for every 4-5 colognes I buy, I give away at least 2.

Until I get a house with a nice basement where I can have a dope set up like EQ Fragrance, I trip to keep my collection around 40-45.

On average, for every 4-5 colognes I buy, I give away at least 2.

Until I get a house with a nice basement where I can have a dope set up like EQ Fragrance, I trip to keep my collection around 40-45.

that seems like alot.. like damn yall got one for every kind of occasion? genuinely curious why so many

that seems like alot.. like damn yall got one for every kind of occasion? genuinely curious why so many

I can't speak for everybody, but for me, I like collecting whatever hobby I'm into.

I always wore cologne, but when I officially got into it a few year ago, I became an enthusiast.

Same with everything else I collect, whether that be vinyls, guns, art or back in the day when I used to collect sneakers.

I can't speak for everybody, but for me, I like collecting whatever hobby I'm into.

I always wore cologne, but when I officially got into it a few year ago, I became an enthusiast.

Same with everything else I collect, whether that be vinyls, guns, art or back in the day when I used to collect sneakers.

That’s the thing. I’m not a collector. I respect it tho.

I just get all the things I like.

Last edited:
I caught some W’s blind buying off the strength of YouTubers and I caught some L’s. Today I caught an L.

My bottle of Tabac Rose came in…. A lot of reviewers I fuck with was hyping it but it ain’t for me.

View attachment 1044065

Tabac Rose has grown on me. Still pretty strong in the first 30 mins, but after that...

200.gif

@Goldie you try cherry smoke by tom ford know you said tobacco is your favorite note. Its pretty solid nice blended to and this coming from a guy who does not like cherry.

Back