Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

when yall say niche colognes what do yall mean exactly?

is it some catchall shit like artisanal but for scents?

Niche houses(companies) are houses that only do fragrances.

Compared to other houses that do other things like clothes, bags, etc like Chanel , Dior, etc. They’re considered “designer “ houses.

Many including myself consider the “private collection “ from designer houses to be niche because of the price and exclusivity.

3I2.gif

Aye man, I’m not saying they’re not good

Never smelled anything from Fenty before.

What's their best perfume?

Yeah I agree with the black one.

It’s crazy, I’d hit up that store everytime I went to Tyson’s.

Good shit man.

A couple of my samples came in the mail the other day.

First one I tried was Givenchy Gentleman EDP

Im liking it so far. gonna try some of the other joints in the coming days to see which ones I prefer more

Last edited:
What are some spring and summer fragrances you guys are wearing or trying to get.

Im wearing bond no 9 chez bond and sag harbor for the spring. Bond no 9 coney island for the summer it has a nice blend of lime, melon, guava and tequila in it. With a twist of caramel, dark chocolate, cinnamon and at the end vanilla, musk and sandalwood.

Second sample I tried was Aventus Creed.. saw that it had pretty good reviews and wanted to see what the fuss was about. didnt really like it at first but it started to smell better as time went on.

Out of the two i've tried so far that I like that Gentleman edp joint more. Way more. I can see why folks say its more for cooler weather tho.

Im sure my unsophisticated fragrance nose isnt picking up on some of the subtleties.. im just going offa what I fuck wit tho.

Got a few more to try in the coming days.. maybe ill start picking up a pattern of which ones im more prone to like

Back