Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

Apple Brandy and Straight To Heaven are on my list of fragrances to check out.

We should start doing a Verscents on here lol

Every week 2 people battle, "Post your top 5/10 date night fragrances" for example.

We should start doing a Verscents on here lol

Every week 2 people battle, "Post your top 5/10 date night fragrances" for example.

See the thing is…I dunno how these “battles” work. You almost have to have a frame of reference to how damn near everything smells

Just circled the block on Apple Brandy on The Rocks and Angel’s Share; ABOTR dries down very similar to the OG Apple Brandy. Angel’s share dries down like a boozy BR540 to me.
Apple brandy on the rocks smells so fresh in the opening then that boozy dry down is sexy as shit. Like a mixed drink that sneaks up on you. I didn't get baccarat at all with angel's share.

Did you get your nose on can't stop loving you yet?

Apple brandy on the rocks smells so fresh in the opening then that boozy dry down is sexy as shit. Like a mixed drink that sneaks up on you. I didn't get baccarat at all with angel's share.

Did you get your nose on can't stop loving you yet?

The booziness of OG Apple Brandy is what I love about it.

I did smell Can’t Stop Loving You. The opening is a lil too floral for me but that dry down is a shocker. It smells mad good. I can’t really describe it, but it has a very Killian signature smell to it.

So I only got two colognes and they both made for winter I think. One is the Dior Sauvage which is super popular. But I need some Summer shit I’m thinking bout coppin some Ralph but idk

So I only got two colognes and they both made for winter I think. One is the Dior Sauvage which is super popular. But I need some Summer shit I’m thinking bout coppin some Ralph but idk

What notes/accords do you like? Most people are super safe with their summer fragrance choices (aquatics or citrus based).

I'm not the biggest fan of summer time scents, but a couple safe picks for someone just getting into the game is YSL Y, Bleu De Chanel and any Aqua Di Gio flanker.

Oh and pro tip: Buy your stuff off season.

Why? What happens is people start asking “what’s a good scent for the summer?” Or “what should I wear this winter?” So these YouTubers and fragrance influencers start making lists and driving hype towards certain frags. Then these sellers on the gray market jack up the price. So if you eyeing a scent buy it in the opposite season

I'm not the biggest fan of summer time scents, but a couple safe picks for someone just getting into the game is YSL Y, Bleu De Chanel and any Aqua Di Gio flanker.

Yo I’ve wanted the acqa joint for a minute but I haven’t smelled it in a minute
Oh and pro tip: Buy your stuff off season.

Why? What happens is people start asking “what’s a good scent for the summer?” Or “what should I wear this winter?” So these YouTubers and fragrance influencers start making lists and driving hype towards certain frags. Then these sellers on the gray market jack up the price. So if you eyeing a scent buy it in the opposite season

Facts I remember back in the day mom said buy you winter coat in the summer cuz they be in bullshit

I'm looking at my mom's Ring camera from my phone cuz I know I got cologne being delivered there today.

This mf threw the box like this:

throwing-package-viralhog.gif

:wtf33:

I’ve given my pops over 10 colognes, some worth over $200, but the 2 he’s been hounding me about to get him new bottles of is these shits that cost $50 😂

96DE36F8-41FD-4350-B963-59D90EE3C321.jpeg

Back