Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Foundational/FBA/ADOS vs. Black Immigrants

You're a stupid piece of shit with poor comprehension

Nothing you babble about applies to me

The foreign born coons are the entire issue

They are the ones VS black Americans

That's the issue

Other than that you just wanna be belligerent... must be a side effect from the hormone pills you take

Ayo that shit just made me laugh. So you saying you just going hard against the non FBA coons. Ok man you right

From what I understand.............this whole thing started when some black people opposed reparations...........and it was later discovered that they weren't born in the states.

If I remember correctly, TaNahesi Coates and Joy Reid were among the most notable of those who opposed reparations.

From there, a theory spread that the only reason they were opposing reparations was because they wouldn't benefit from it..........since they weren't born here.

Once the quote/unquote............"war"............started between foundational and non-foundational..............we lost whatever momentum/leverage we might have had in regards to getting reparations.

So, it's understandable why we should question the motives of any black person who opposes reparations.........whether they be foundational or non-foundational.

From what I understand.............this whole thing started when some black people opposed reparations...........and it was later discovered that they weren't born in the states.

If I remember correctly, TaNahesi Coates and Joy Reid were among the most notable of those who opposed reparations.

From there, a theory spread that the only reason they were opposing reparations was because they wouldn't benefit from it..........since they weren't born here.

Once the quote/unquote............"war"............started between foundational and non-foundational..............we lost whatever momentum/leverage we might have had in regards to getting reparations.

So, it's understandable why we should question the motives of any black person who opposes reparations.........whether they be foundational or non-foundational.

So instead of addressing the issue on a united front let's band together on some elitist shit that'll inevitably let nationalist excess poison the well of collective black struggle. oK. Let the Twitter civil war commence.

If a professional wrestler being paid to be a riduclous character and a heel is your definition of receipts on this whole nigerian vs fba shit... lmao fam.. you really scraping the bottom of the barrel here
Riiiiiight

I literally post several examples of anti black sentiment from foreigners that has been on tv airwaves yet you play dumb. Not shocked cuz that's all yall do here. Yall love pretending

Nigga ur using WWE wrestlers as proof for ur shit for brains theory. U already lost.
I also used posted anti black CBS television and nigerian television clips

Yall keep pretending its all means nothing

The 11 million immigrants yall voted for say otherwise

I also used posted anti black CBS television and nigerian television clips

Yall keep pretending its all means nothing

The 11 million immigrants yall voted for say otherwise

I bet I could find a million and one examples of all matter of black American coons, deceivers and naysayers yet ur here with ur nationalist panties in a bunch over a few Nigerians and a scripted African wrestler. That like me hating on all Russians because WWE decided changing rusevs bulgarian background to Russian to exploit the usa vs Russia tensions going on at the time.

Take this stinkface pissanthrope. If I'm a coon ur an agent.

3821da931e9c84b58b4771034c6607e6.gif

Riiiiiight

I literally post several examples of anti black sentiment from foreigners that has been on tv airwaves yet you play dumb. Not shocked cuz that's all yall do here. Yall love pretending

lol fuck outa here bruh.

Your examples lack credibility in proving the point ur trying to make. Your receipts in no way indicate that this is how a majority of immigrants feel about African Americans.

You keep pretending like we dont recognize that SOME black immigrants dont fuck with us.. like it hasnt been said by multiple posters, multiple times in this thread. Seems like ur the one playing dumb..Nothing youve presented or claimed shows that it's as pervasive as ur trying to make it seem.

I have a question for you.. how many actual interactions in real life have you had with black folks that emigrated to the states or are descendants of those that were not born here?

lol fuck outa here bruh.

Your examples lack credibility in proving the point ur trying to make. Your receipts in no way indicate that this is how a majority of immigrants feel about African Americans.

You keep pretending like we dont recognize that SOME black immigrants dont fuck with us.. like it hasnt been said by multiple posters, multiple times in this thread. Seems like ur the one playing dumb..Nothing youve presented or claimed shows that it's as pervasive as ur trying to make it seem.

I have a question for you.. how many actual interactions in real life have you had with black folks that emigrated to the states or are descendants of those that were not born here?
The receipts I've posted are microcosms of real world shit. I never said majority anything, thats another lie.. But like all other forms of anti blackness that doesn't come from Republicans yall ignore it/excuse it/give it a pass. Yall don't just care enough and you shout down those who do (myself race kzzl Neutron etc). Yall are just gonna remain compliant and passive, no matter what as long as the anti black disrespect isnt full frontal. That's yall abw niggas in a nutshell

Yes, i have known nigerian and carrbibean women who worship whiteness and undermine black Americans in real life. The Internet just showed me more of what I already knew

"All skinfolk ain't kinfolk" is saying we've all said before right? Right.

WE have this "we all black mentality" that SOME, not all, immigrants just don't have... thats why you see this shit hitting the airwaves. There was a nigerian politician trying to get rid of black history month... yall saw it. Yall are just indifferent

Again, we're not making this up.

The receipts I've posted are microcosms of real world shit. I never said majority anything, thats another lie.. But like all other forms of anti blackness that doesn't come from Republicans yall ignore it/excuse it/give it a pass. Yall don't just care enough and you shout down those who do (myself race kzzl Neutron etc). Yall are just gonna remain compliant and passive, no matter what as long as the anti black disrespect isnt full frontal. That's yall abw niggas in a nutshell

Youve said a "large segment of immigrants are not down with us"... and when you refer to black immigrants, nigerians specifically you dont preface it with SOME... you just straight up say Nigerians do xyz.

lol and who is shouting down anyone? it's a discussion board. We're here to discuss and debate shit. Unllike some of yall I dont be on that disrespectful/insult shit and dont need to do so to make a point.

Yes, i have known nigerian and carrbibean women who worship whiteness and undermine black Americans in real life. The Internet just showed me more of what I already knew

How many nigerian and caribbean women you interacted with were on that typa time? Have you interacted with any that werent on that shit?

with regards to the bolded I'm sure ur familiar with echo chambers right? And how you can run to social media to try and justify literally ANY position on ANY topic right? Doesnt mean it's as widespread as yall are tryna present.

"All skinfolk ain't kinfolk" is saying we've all said before right? Right.

Agreed. I've said it before i'll say it again. There are homegrown coons and imported coons... this narrative that black immigrants are mostly against us is wack as hell.

WE have this "we all black mentality" that SOME, not all, immigrants just don't have... thats why you see this shit hitting the airwaves. There was a nigerian politician trying to get rid of black history month... yall saw it. Yall are just indifferent

Again, we're not making this up.

Nobody said yall were making it up... just exaggerating it and focussing on the bullshit instead of focussing on and trying to build with those that could be allies

Exactly.

Wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was orchestrated just to get us off track.

That's exactly what I'm getting at. It wouldn't be the first time deceptive groups were set up by state agents to sow discord it won't be the last. Look at the Russian bots all over Facebook.

Social media is the fucking gutter.

I just wonder why you said black Jamaican. I’m curious why you had to say black. . I see it as you are Jamaican. The others are Indian Jamaican or where every they from.

just something I just thought was interesting. Kinda like a black African.
Just a question

Back