Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Fortnite

This is almost like the Minecraft craze that swept the world all those years ago

and that wave lasted quite awhile, and it’s still a pretty big game, just not heavily streamed/YouTubed like it once was..

Fortnite can last at least another 5 years if it continues to bring bigger and better seasons and continuing to evolve the gameplay.

Fortnite has grown into a monster theyve capitalized off of all the hipster/new age shit by keeping the game updated with new dance taunts and stuff. Thats a smart ass move and if they keep it up the game can last for a long ass time. I heard something about they gone add that lil yodeling kids foot tap dance soon. Thats how up to date they be on shit

And of course there will be new weapons and shit added too. Wouldnt be surprised if we got cars or scooters at some point

yall niggaz gotta walk me thru that shit one night....

Man we just caught a bad break in those few rounds we played last time lmao we got fucked up by the storm like twice then that shit happened on the depot buildings where dude killed me and u almost took him out wit the axe. It aint always like,that tho

9yr olds talking shit? Nah. Not at all. Firstly, solo, you can’t mic up and hear anyone else. This is only for duos/squads and you can only hear your party.. ain’t even like Minecraft or CoD

More comparable to Uncharted, PUBG

i had these random dude get mad at me cuz i didnt go where they landed .

Bruh i heard the gauntlet gonna be in battleroyale for this event and if u get it u wipe out half the other players?!

Yup. I’m watching a stream rn.. wild shit, Thanos has 300 shield and 700 health. Theres 3 moves; punch, jump and dropping from the sky

You jump high and can come down w extreme force.

His jump, punches and sky attack destroy everything that’s destructible

Back