OUT NOW Fortnite

VIBE

Welcome to the New Era
Dec 20, 2017
I’ve been on the game since it pretty much came out but I haven’t played it like that. I have 1 win and less than maybe 100 games played. Trying to get better..

So, whoever wants to squad up, My PSN is VIBE8610, which is my main account but it’s shared w everyone here.

I also have NerdyDad6, which is only me.

Add both. I’ll be on.

but did you play with Drake tho?

I'm #2 ranked overall score on PS4, Facts,check the leaderboards.

PUBG is for campers, IMO. Everyone just sits around in houses or runs ppl over w cars.

Fortnite is too much fun, fast-paced shooting and building.. the building is what sets it apart and makes it a unique BR game

I dont care for games like this. I played it for about a week when it was released on PS4. Had a bunch of games where i was in the top 5, but never won one. Just not crazy about it.

Motherfucker are nuts in there though, building shit fast as hell and climing and what not.

Reactions: VIBE
I have PUBG and Fortnite. I’m more in favour of PUBG for the stealthy element. I like the slower pace and the fact you can go prone and sneak around in grass. I could never get to grips with the building in Fortnite.

Anyway I got my first Solo Win in PUBG last week. Here’s the last 5 minutes.

Came in clutch for my squad and pulled out the win for us. I was the only one standjng, team was down, was 1 on 2 w shotguns... took em both out and won my first squad.. shit was epic

Vending machines are out - so it’s like 500 metal for a legendary (golden) scar (or whatever they’re charging for their weapons that time)

Week 7 unlocks tmw

Love the game but the weekly updates w new guns, skins and other shit need to stop... they gotta fix the lag issues and the glitches w the guns. I think there’s also a head glitch. Fix the game, otherwise shit will die

Weapon vending machine, materials used as currency to purchase weapons

100 for common (grey)
200 for Shields
300 for uncommon (grey)
400 for rare (blue)
500 for legendary (gold)

My son loves this shit! Can't get the little nigga off of it. When we make him get off, he watches other people play on YouTube.

I was thinking there's got to be a catch. A game that everybody loves that's absolutely free? They got to be stealing people's info or something.

Guess they making paper on the in-game purchases though.

I dont care for games like this. I played it for about a week when it was released on PS4. Had a bunch of games where i was in the top 5, but never won one. Just not crazy about it.

Motherfucker are nuts in there though, building shit fast as hell and climing and what not.
It's way too intense...

I was running with dubbz once... We spent half the time running from a storm...

And one time we got cornered in a barn by this psycho with a shot gun...

What was wack about it was not only did this guy kill my entire team..I got a RIDICULOUS drop on him and started attacking dude with a pick axe...

This fucker just casually reloaded while I was hitting him multiple times and shot me one fucking time to kill me...

Fuck this game

Reactions: silverfoxx
It's way too intense...

I was running with dubbz once... We spent half the time running from a storm...

And one time we got cornered in a barn by this psycho with a shot gun...

What was wack about it was not only did this guy kill my entire team..I got a RIDICULOUS drop on him and started attacking dude with a pick axe...

This fucker just casually reloaded while I was hitting him multiple times and shot me one fucking time to kill me...

Fuck this game

Bruh, 100 health, u gotta smack him 10 times to kill him plus 10 more if he has a shield

Game is shotgun happy, too, lotta people jumping around in circles shotgunning each other but they’re actually fun battles and if you get the kill, it’s satifisying as fuck

My son loves this shit! Can't get the little nigga off of it. When we make him get off, he watches other people play on YouTube.

I was thinking there's got to be a catch. A game that everybody loves that's absolutely free? They got to be stealing people's info or something.

Guess they making paper on the in-game purchases though.

They make money off the main game Fortnite: Save the World. The mechanics are the same and you battle zombies and build forts as best as you can and level up etc.

Battle Royale is free.

They charge vbucks for their in game shit.

Skins cost anywhere from 1800 to 2800 vbucks and more, especially if you want to match the skin w the backpack and pickaxe.

$1 = 100 vbucks

Over $30 for a complete character.

They’re making millions.

I get the “season pass”. What’s cool about that is you earn new dances (taunts), skins, pickaxes, etc and also earn 100 v bucks every few days for the whole season, so you can earn money to buy the next season pass...

But you gotta grind hard for those..

It’s fun, fast, chaotic as fuck and it’s satisfying when you win.

Yeah, you can get caught up running forever without seeing a single person and end up in the top 5 or you can end up dead within the first minute of landing..

it’s addicting.. I watch videos myself.. Ninja is the fucking dude

Reactions: TonyDubbz
A season I think is 2 months and there’s 100 tiers to earn. It takes 10 stars to complete each tier and you can earn 2, 5 or 10 at one time by completing challenges.

Easy ones are 2
Med 5
Hard 10

cost me $9 for this season and I’ve earned over $50 in skins and shit.. what you earn here is completely different from what they sell tho.. you’d have to see the shop to understand

Battle Pass 4 is out. It’s 950 vbucks, which gives you 100 tiers; 100 diff items to earn, including 4 new skins, pick-axes, gliders, back bling and emotes.

Meteor has hit the map.

Destroyed Dusty Depot, which is now Dusty Divot.

There are crystals in the impact zones all over the map that when consumed willgive you the ability to power jump, for about 30 seconds. Theres no fall damage, from ANY height while this is equipped. (I think they’ll change that soon)

Shit is hella fun. Get in.