Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former Model Speaks Out Alleging Affair With Woody Allen When She Was 16

You might want to do some research on this piece of shit before you try to come to his defense. Even if you force yourself to ignore the fact that this son a bitch married his long term ex-girlfriend's daughter who he first met when she has 8, you still have to deal with the fact that his other daughter accused him of molesting her. His girlfriend caught him with naked pictures of her daughter who he had been a father figure for since she was 8. Then he admitted to fucking her around the same time his other daughter accused him of molesting her. At the barest of minimums you are coming to the defense of a 57 year old man who was fucking the 22 year old sister of his own children who was also his ex girlfriend's daughter that he had been a father figure to around the same time that his own daughter was accusing him of molesting her.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

LavishSoulfulAndeancat-size_restricted.gif

Miss me with the bullshit and sorry ass justifications. Woody Allen is a sick twisted pervered piece of fucking shit. You can try to clean it up all you want but Woody Allen and his apologist can kiss my ass.

Research it yourself.

Woody had next to ZERO interactions with Soon Yi until she was grown and that was forced on him by Mia. Mia demanded that he get to know her in order to continue with their relationship. Woody was never a father figure to her in any way, shape, or form.

Mia Farrow's own staff was interviewed by investigators and they admitted hearing Mia coaching her daughter on what to say when police came. She didn't want to do it and cried because she didn't want to lie and Mia was screaming at her to get her to say it.

This was corroborated by two investigations launched in the case: one by the Child Sexual Abuse Clinic of the Yale/New Haven Hospital and another by New York State Department of Social Services. Both concluded that Dylan's statements were rehearsed and given under coercion.

From the moment she found out about Woody and Soon Yi, Mia had been drilling it into the kids head that Woody was an evil, terrible monster not unlike any other scorned woman does to put her kids against a father.

I was like everyone else for the longest, including you, until I started reading more about the case. It's looking more like a scorned lover's manipulation than anything else. Guarantee you one of these days Dylan is gonna crack and turn on Mia like Moses already has, and then the truth will come out.

Last edited:
Back