Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former Model Speaks Out Alleging Affair With Woody Allen When She Was 16

https://www.mediaite.com/online/for...ging-affair-with-woody-allen-when-she-was-16/

Former teen model Babi Christina Engelhardt has come forward in a stunning interview to tell the story of her clandestine love affair with actor and director Woody Allen when she was a teenager.

Engelhardt spoke to The Hollywood Reporter about how she was 16 years old when she started an affair with Allen in 1976.

Engelhardt says that she told Allen that she was still in high school, but she never told him she was 2 months away from being a legal adult in New York before they became physically intimate. The affair was confirmed by several of Engelhardt’s acquaintances.

Engelhardt told the Reporter she describes her fling with Allen as a relationship of unequals in her unpublished memoirs. Nonetheless, she holds herself responsible for the relationship, and says she doesn’t want to condemn Allen for what happened despite the frustration and personal questions it caused in hindsight.

“What made me speak is I thought I could provide a perspective,” she said. “I’m not attacking Woody. This is not ‘bring down this man.’ I’m talking about my love story. This made me who I am. I have no regrets.”

The tell-all goes on to explore numerous aspects of Engelhardt’s life: from how she was raped in the years before she met Allen to her decision to break off their relationship to go work with Italian director Federico Fellini. The piece mostly gravitates around the Allen affair though, and at one point, Engelhardt was asked whether the #MeToo movement and various allegations against Allen have prompted any new questions about whether their relationship was exploitative.

From the piece.

For her, the recent re-examination of gender power dynamics initiated by the #MeToo movement (and Allen’s personal scandals, including a claim of sexual abuse by his adopted daughter Dylan Farrow) has turned what had been a melancholic if still sweet memory into something much more uncomfortable. Like others among her generation — she just turned 59 on Dec. 4 — Engelhardt is resistant to attempts to have the life she led then be judged by what she considers today’s newly established norms. “It’s almost as if I’m now expected to trash him,” she says.

So she never told him her real age and says she’s not trying get him MeToo’d by telling this story.. But by putting this story out there.. others are going try #MeToo Woody Allen into infinity...

Last edited:
You can laugh and criticize Michael Jackson if you wanna
Woody Allen molested and married his step-daughter
Same press kicking dirt on Michael's name
Show Woody and Soon-Yi at the playoff game (holding hands)
Sit back and just bug, think about that
Would he get that type of dap if his name was Woody Black?

This mf married a kid and these white people still love him.

he is basically teflon......alot of these actors/actresses that push that TimesUp/MeToo line (such as Dianne Keaton, Merryl Streep, Emma Stone, Alec Baldwin, Timberlake, Streep, Selena Gomez, Blake Lively, Ellen Page, Charlize Theron, Natalie Portman, Sean Penn and others) have appeared in his films after he married his daughter in 97......nothing but hypocrites......tried to show the list of Hollywood people he worked with but the list is longer than 10000 characters:

https://www.imdb.com/list/ls032582221/

he is basically teflon......alot of these actors/actresses that push that TimesUp/MeToo line (such as Dianne Keaton, Merryl Streep, Emma Stone, Alec Baldwin, Timberlake, Streep, Selena Gomez, Blake Lively, Ellen Page, Charlize Theron, Natalie Portman, Sean Penn and others) have appeared in his films after he married his daughter in 97......nothing but hypocrites......tried to show the list of Hollywood people he worked with but the list is longer than 10000 characters:

https://www.imdb.com/list/ls032582221/

Only Bill Cosby must hang!

You can laugh and criticize Michael Jackson if you wanna
Woody Allen molested and married his step-daughter
Same press kicking dirt on Michael's name
Show Woody and Soon-Yi at the playoff game (holding hands)
Sit back and just bug, think about that
Would he get that type of dap if his name was Woody Black?

Mighty Mos Def was spitting the gospel in that song

I don't know how many times I gotta correct y'all on this: Soon Yi was 22 when she started dating Woody Allen and was 27 when they got married.
You might want to do some research on this piece of shit before you try to come to his defense. Even if you force yourself to ignore the fact that this son a bitch married his long term ex-girlfriend's daughter who he first met when she has 8, you still have to deal with the fact that his other daughter accused him of molesting her. His girlfriend caught him with naked pictures of her daughter who he had been a father figure for since she was 8. Then he admitted to fucking her around the same time his other daughter accused him of molesting her. At the barest of minimums you are coming to the defense of a 57 year old man who was fucking the 22 year old sister of his own children who was also his ex girlfriend's daughter that he had been a father figure to around the same time that his own daughter was accusing him of molesting her.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

LavishSoulfulAndeancat-size_restricted.gif

Miss me with the bullshit and sorry ass justifications. Woody Allen is a sick twisted pervered piece of fucking shit. You can try to clean it up all you want but Woody Allen and his apologist can kiss my ass.

Last edited:
and she is connected to jeffery Epstein He needs a gun shot i started to read the article the other day but got side tracked.

As always niggas bring up Bill Cosby as a defense.. and on top of that some cats says "he is innocent" .. thats some sick shit

Back