Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Forest Gump Discussion

Nah, if she was after his money........she would've told him right away that the kid was his.

However, she didn't even tell him about their son until she was dying.

So, since she was dying........there really wasn't anything for her to gain by telling him they had a child together.

She just wanted to make sure her son was taken care of after she died.

If anything, she didn't tell Forrest about the kid because she didn't want to be tied down in a relationship with Forrest.......and/or deal with him pressuring them to be together and sharing the kid.

Exactly. Forrest was making bread off that boat when him and Jenny smashed. If she was after his bread she would've stayed then.

But she was damn near dead, when she told him lil I see dead people was his kid.
Brah, she saved all of the newspaper clippings of him doing all that running and shit

She knew about bubba gump shrimp

She wanted the bag or at the very least wanted her son to grow up with a positive male influence

It could be his son, Jenny could have caught it after the kid was born. Remember HIV/Aids was killing people quick at the time they were in
Yeah but I'm still thinking she slept with Forrest at the same time she slept with one of her Johns

Brah, she saved all of the newspaper clippings of him doing all that running and shit

She knew about bubba gump shrimp

She wanted the bag or at the very least wanted her son to grow up with a positive male influence

Like I said she knew about the Shrimp company when they fucked. But she still bounced on his ass the next morning.

Like I said she knew about the Shrimp company when they fucked. But she still bounced on his ass the next morning.
She has attachment issues

She finds out she's pregnant, probably don't know for who, then reaches out to Forrest

I think Forest is a methphor for how all of us would like things to be. Where we could be optimistic, and believe there's no one trying to manipulate us or take advantage of us. We wish the world was as he saw it.

See in the book, Jenny was actually alright. It was always Forrest dumb ass fuckin it up one way or another. Also Forrest was somewhat of a genius.

Back