Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Forest Gump Discussion

After she fucked and dipped. He ran for three years and stopped. That boy was about that age.

She fucked over that man so much he can’t be sure...he need a paternity test ASAP

SIDENOTE: Forest was tha truest definition of a simp for Jenny

I think the TL is convenient because she could've fucked one of those pimps, slept with Forrest then tried to pin it on him because she knew he was a good dude

After she fucked and dipped. He ran for three years and stopped. That boy was about that age.

Nah...he was damn near in school having real convos wit bus drivers ...no way Forest “slow ass” and Jenny thot’n ass made a genius...that was one of her smart side pieces boy

Lol bruh i dont being retarded is passed down that quick

Whoa whoa whoa...I never used tha “R” word here...I’m simply saying either that kid was a genius and tha possibilities of him coming from a slower individual such as Forest and thottier individual like Jenny are lower or he wasn’t tha age Jenny was trying to pass him off as...

Whoa whoa whoa...I never used tha “R” word here...I’m simply saying either that kid was a genius and tha possibilities of him coming from a slower individual such as Forest and thottier individual like Jenny are lower or he wasn’t tha age Jenny was trying to pass him off as...
THAT IS HIS SON!

I need to go back and watch but how much time passes from her “fuck and dash” before she shows back up?? She was gone long enough to get that full blown thang-thang. She asked him to marry her?! Oh yeah...she was after that Bubba Gump bread smh...

Nah, if she was after his money........she would've told him right away that the kid was his.

However, she didn't even tell him about their son until she was dying.

So, since she was dying........there really wasn't anything for her to gain by telling him they had a child together.

She just wanted to make sure her son was taken care of after she died.

If anything, she didn't tell Forrest about the kid because she didn't want to be tied down in a relationship with Forrest.......and/or deal with him pressuring them to be together and sharing the kid.

tumblr_o2jznoQmgR1uj031qo1_500.gif

Back