Welcome To aBlackWeb

Foods You'll Never Be Too Rich For

Bruh, in my crib, Fritos are ALWAYS the last in the box. And I'm typically the one that will kill 'em off, especially if we had tacos and there's leftover taco meat.

EDIT

having said that, THESE muhfuckas here???

View attachment 1174138

Oh these bitches would be gone in a heartbeat if they EVER put 'em in one of them boxes. These the shit!!!
So I should fuck with these? I be seeing them around and I rock with the chills cheese shits but I been skeptical about these. Maybe I'll grab a bag.

So I should fuck with these? I be seeing them around and I rock with the chills cheese shits but I been skeptical about these. Maybe I'll grab a bag.

Frito's BBQ is old school as hell. They discontinued them prolly around the early 00's and finally brought 'em back a year or two ago. I fucks with 'em heavy. They're really the only corn chip I'll willingly eat.

Frito's BBQ is old school as hell. They discontinued them prolly around the early 00's and finally brought 'em back a year or two ago. I fucks with 'em heavy. They're really the only corn chip I'll willingly eat.
Ah ok. That's why I don't remember seeing them until the last little while. I used to fuck with the Texas Grill ones and they discontinued them shits mad long ago and. To the point that nobody even remembers them bitches when I bring them up.

I'll raise you

614IRZIJGFL.jpg

b6281e65b898380e1c1e1c19d076b845_large.png

and these from my cabinet

IMG_20230912_194225336.jpg

Back