Foods You'll Never Be Too Rich For

Say you hit the mega millions. What foods will you never be too bougie for

Me:
prod_img-8514047_prod_img-8514047a.png

81MAmwkm8-L.jpg

1201.png
You and my daughter could be best friends, these are some of her most common go tos

Last edited:
tihs prolly been asked before but niggas actually eat Fritos like that? I rememebr being tight as a kid If I go into the lil mixed box of chip bags and its only fuckin fritos left

Fritos and Bugles gotta be the worst chips ever invented

Bruh, in my crib, Fritos are ALWAYS the last in the box. And I'm typically the one that will kill 'em off, especially if we had tacos and there's leftover taco meat.

EDIT

having said that, THESE muhfuckas here???

20221102_170737.jpg

Oh these bitches would be gone in a heartbeat if they EVER put 'em in one of them boxes. These the shit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Inori
Bruh, in my crib, Fritos are ALWAYS the last in the box. And I'm typically the one that will kill 'em off, especially if we had tacos and there's leftover taco meat.

EDIT

having said that, THESE muhfuckas here???

View attachment 1174138

Oh these bitches would be gone in a heartbeat if they EVER put 'em in one of them boxes. These the shit!!!

I like these more

IMG_6017.png

Reactions: ajackson17
this prolly been asked before but niggas actually eat Fritos like that? I rememebr being tight as a kid If I go into the lil mixed box of chip bags and its only fuckin fritos left

Word

this prolly been asked before but niggas actually eat Fritos like that? I rememebr being tight as a kid If I go into the lil mixed box of chip bags and its only fuckin fritos left

Fritos were always the last chips to be ate when I was younger and we got those variety boxes. They were always known as the "last resort snack".

Reactions: Tayboo and Inori
I'm never gon be too bougie for lunch meat ☹

I was gon post baloney with the red strip around it but I went with salami instead lol

I should make a post about it in another thread, but Oscar Meyer will never defile my family's diet ever again now that we're back in MI and have access to Koegel bologna and salami. I'll spend a few bucks more for a decent grade of lunchmeat.

Oscar Meyer is barely a step above that utter shit-tier Bar-S shit.

• Ether
Reactions: shutupGabi