Welcome To aBlackWeb

Food Delivery Companies are Screwing Restaurants

Got food delivered a ton of times, cant ever remember getting a beat up looking delivery person.

We've had food delivered by chicks where a bruh legit was like "we can do this". I'm talkin bangin ass body and fine as fuck. Black, Asian, Mexican, AND white younger to older than me. Had this older sista deliver groceries a few times and I swear she was showing more and more titty meat every time I answered the door. One older white broad's had a mammoth ass and some shorts on so small she might as well have just been walking around bottomless. Brought the groceries in and kept finding a reason to bend over in front of me.

FE_DA_120823ObamaSweat425x283.jpg

I remember I went to Five Guys to get us some food and there was a guy in line in front of me. He was an older black dude like in his 40's. It was summertime and about 80 degrees outside. This nigga had on an extremely dingy hoodie. It was so wrinkled I thought maybe that was the intent of the pattern but nope. Just dingy as fuck. The nigga had on some blue jeans that were dirty and looked like he painted houses or did yard work for a living. His was also wearing some beat up all black 5411's. This niggas eyes looked like he either drinks heavily or he hasn't slept for days. He was ashy as fuck too.

I watched this nigga read off 2 orders off his phone and said it was a pickup and said some girls name. Then I realized that he was one of those food deliver guys. I don't know if it was Door Dash or Uber Eats or one of those other joints. All I know is that there's no fucking way in hell that I would ever let a muthafucka that looked like that man go and get my food for me. Fam had horrible hygiene.

I can't bring myself to play with my food like that. I have a hard enough time being comfortable once I see what the people who are making the food look like. I know if I go somewhere to eat and the muthafuckas who are making the food look crazy then I won't hesitate to leave and go somewhere else. I damn sure ain't bout to let Beetlejuice deliver my fucking food.
I only seen girls/women wearing 5411’s back in the day... Dude that delivered ya food must of had a rough life...

Back