Welcome To aBlackWeb

Food Delivery Companies are Screwing Restaurants

One of my exes was a supervisor at a in-patient senior care facility, and she quit to do über eats, she say she make more money working less hours and doing less work... She averages $275-$300 a day including her tips..

Probably does a whole lot of driving too. No thanks
Bruh it’s called Uber Eats
Driving all day is the fucking blues.

I couldn’t do it
I couldn’t do it either, but she actually love driving, and she feel like it’s a come up cause she’s making more money, working less hours, and doing less work..

When she worked at the senior care facility, she worked a lot of double shifts and sometimes she would work 2 or 3 weeks straight with no days off..

Uber eats ain't what it used to be..2 yrs ago u can make $250+ in one Saturday night if u work a 10 hour shift.

When I tried doing it late last year it was dead af. Spent most the time waiting for a delivery to hit n more than half wasn't paying shit.

I will say tho that with this mandatory takeout at restaurants mfs might be making a killing again.

Uber eats ain't what it used to be..2 yrs ago u can make $250+ in one Saturday night if u work a 10 hour shift.

When I tried doing it late last year it was dead af. Spent most the time waiting for a delivery to hit n more than half wasn't paying shit.

I will say tho that with this mandatory takeout at restaurants mfs might be making a killing again.

Yeah my nigga and his girl on it. They do it until they make $200 or cap it at 7 hours.

Don't they markup the costs too. I think I looked at grubhub once and it seemed like everything on the menu was more expensive than when you get it in the store. So they mark up the food and then charge the restaurant all kinda fees on top of that.

Honestly, I don't even see why a restaurant would use one of those companies now. Most restaurants probably have employees that need extra work, so they'd be better of just letting them do the deliveries.

They legit admit to stealing fries on social media

that shits been on the local and national news. Niggas got their hand in your food. Some of them outright steal your shit by claiming they dropped it off or that you didn't come out to pick it up or whatnot.

Don't they markup the costs too. I think I looked at grubhub once and it seemed like everything on the menu was more expensive than when you get it in the store. So they mark up the food and then charge the restaurant all kinda fees on top of that.

Honestly, I don't even see why a restaurant would use one of those companies now. Most restaurants probably have employees that need extra work, so they'd be better of just letting them do the deliveries.

I've been tellin the missus this shit for the longest. They do markup a lot of shit, especially fast food.

One of my exes was a supervisor at a in-patient senior care facility, and she quit to do über eats, she say she make more money working less hours and doing less work... She averages $275-$300 a day including her tips..
Here is the issue here, they make decent money and that's if your aggressive for 9 to 10 hours straight everyday for 7 days. Biggest issue is your car takes all the hits which causes break down to happen alot more frequent and your cars life span to drop like a bitch from wear and tear. Like you can legit rank up 100,000 miles every 6 months trying to keep the decent money coming in and that's why alot of the drivers who delivered in the companies early stages dont anymore. Not to mention the people who are not putting their taxes to the side and hit with a 5k bill from the IRS because alot of young people doing it and not thinking.

It def caters more to the person who wants to make some quick money for a small period.

Those companies are getting desperate too.

For the past 2 weeks, Grubhub has been offering $10 off any order of $30 or more from 5pm-9pm.

Biggest problem is, it has to be $30 total..........BEFORE........delivery fees, tips, and/or commission.

10 dollars is 10 dollars, but.........the only way it would make sense for me would be if I could pick it up myself and avoid the delivery and tip charges.

However, that would kind of defeat the purpose of taking advantage of the delivery service.

Man theae services are dope as fuck. I havent used them since the lockdown, but was uaing postmates a bunch before that shit.

I remember I went to Five Guys to get us some food and there was a guy in line in front of me. He was an older black dude like in his 40's. It was summertime and about 80 degrees outside. This nigga had on an extremely dingy hoodie. It was so wrinkled I thought maybe that was the intent of the pattern but nope. Just dingy as fuck. The nigga had on some blue jeans that were dirty and looked like he painted houses or did yard work for a living. His was also wearing some beat up all black 5411's. This niggas eyes looked like he either drinks heavily or he hasn't slept for days. He was ashy as fuck too.

I watched this nigga read off 2 orders off his phone and said it was a pickup and said some girls name. Then I realized that he was one of those food deliver guys. I don't know if it was Door Dash or Uber Eats or one of those other joints. All I know is that there's no fucking way in hell that I would ever let a muthafucka that looked like that man go and get my food for me. Fam had horrible hygiene.

I can't bring myself to play with my food like that. I have a hard enough time being comfortable once I see what the people who are making the food look like. I know if I go somewhere to eat and the muthafuckas who are making the food look crazy then I won't hesitate to leave and go somewhere else. I damn sure ain't bout to let Beetlejuice deliver my fucking food.

Got food delivered a ton of times, cant ever remember getting a beat up looking delivery person.

Back