Food: 2 Gotta Go

• Italian Food

• Chinese Food

• Soul Food

• BBQ

• Seafood

• Mexican Food

Results are only viewable after voting.
That seafood and whitefish shit they was talking about is still funny to me. I been surrounded by basically nothing but black people my whole life and never heard of that shit. I mean I like in a 85% black area now and there isn't a single restaurant that I know of where you can go to and get a fish and spaghetti dish. lol
Me too

Meaning, I’ve had it taste good, but it’s never tasted so good that I was like, I can’t make this.

I’ve had iterations of the other choices that were so good, I thought only a master of this, can make this, this good.

I can make ever Italian dish I ever had and it taste like it taste when I get it from any Italian place.

I could give a fuck about 3hr sauce

Pass the ragu

Two slices Yo put some extra mozzarella on that motherfucker and shit

This regional too

The niggas that live near Mexican border states get the real fire Mexican food yall not going against that. Up top our Mexican food just cool.

Niggas that live in big Italian hubs ain’t no way you going against the elite elite Italian food

Maaaaaaaaaaaaan, I be tryin' to tell folks that Messican you eatin' ain't SHIT compared to what you get in AZ, SoCal, NV, and NM.

I can't wait to have an excuse to fly back to Phoenix or hit the Rez in Yuma. All I'mma eat is GOOD Mexican food while I'm there. Even when I hit Vegas to handle our shit in storage I'mma make a point to stop off at either Roberto's or Las Famosas de Jose to get some good food.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaan, I be tryin' to tell folks that Messican you eatin' ain't SHIT compared to what you get in AZ, SoCal, NV, and NM.

I can't wait to have an excuse to fly back to Phoenix or hit the Rez in Yuma. All I'mma eat is GOOD Mexican food while I'm there. Even when I hit Vegas to handle our shit in storage I'mma make a point to stop off at either Roberto's or Las Famosas de Jose to get some good food.
How you leave Texas off that list.

How you leave Texas off that list.

Because unless you in El Paso, Laredo, or one of them other purely border towns you ain't gettin that good-good, you gettin Tex-Mex, unlike the other states. Same reason I specifically said SoCal instead of Cali on a whole. Northern Cali Mexican food is honkified.

Because unless you in El Paso, Laredo, or one of them other purely border towns you ain't gettin that good-good, you gettin Tex-Mex, unlike the other states. Same reason I specifically said SoCal instead of Cali on a whole. Northern Cali Mexican food is honkified.
Naw.

Back