• Italian Food

• Chinese Food

• Soul Food

• BBQ

• Seafood

• Mexican Food

Results are only viewable after voting.
Chinese - Japanese and Thai are better

Italian - It was between that and Mexican for me. I probably eat tacos more than any Italian dish, so I get ride of Italian.

It's kinda weird to include Seafood in the list to be honest. That would be like saying poultry or red meat. All the other options include seafood dishes. If you give up seafood, do you also have to give up shrimp scampi or fried catfish even though those are included in the other options?

lol BBQ and Soul Food probably the worst for you out of the options, but they are the most satisfying when you get them done right.

Best to cut down on that food, but the more you abstain from it, the better it is when you actually get it.
I remember when I stopped drinking soda for over two years.

Had a Sprite and it felt like the best thing I ever had in my life lololol

I like chinese food but I have to select it because I can never be sure if I’m eating the meat that’s advertised.

If you force me to select another then it will have to be BBQ since it just all meat and nothing in between

Folks picking seafood and Italian

When just not too long ago I was watching yall say Fish and spaghetti is as black as it gets lolololololol
I remember saying the combo of fried chicken and spaghetti is legit. Black people don't make spaghetti like Italians though, so it's almost a different dish. I grew up on spaghetti in an aluminum pan; noodles, sauce, ground meat, sausage slices and topped with cheese and green onions. Bake the mix for about 15-20mins covered. Let stand.

I remember saying the combo of fried chicken and spaghetti is legit. Black people don't make spaghetti like Italians though, so it's almost a different dish. I grew up on spaghetti in an aluminum pan; noodles, sauce, ground meat, sausage slices and topped with cheese and green onions. Bake the mix for about 15-20mins covered. Let stand.
Baked spaghetti is really good

Chinese - Japanese and Thai are better

Italian - It was between that and Mexican for me. I probably eat tacos more than any Italian dish, so I get ride of Italian.

It's kinda weird to include Seafood in the list to be honest. That would be like saying poultry or red meat. All the other options include seafood dishes. If you give up seafood, do you also have to give up shrimp scampi or fried catfish even though those are included in the other options?
Should of replaced it with Carribeam food.

Folks picking seafood and Italian

When just not too long ago I was watching yall say Fish and spaghetti is as black as it gets lolololololol

That seafood and whitefish shit they was talking about is still funny to me. I been surrounded by basically nothing but black people my whole life and never heard of that shit. I mean I like in a 85% black area now and there isn't a single restaurant that I know of where you can go to and get a fish and spaghetti dish. lol

Back