Welcome To aBlackWeb

Flossin Season. Official Summer Thread

As many bowling tournaments as possible.

Even though I have over 250hs annual leave I'm only doing small weekend trips here and there this summer. We'll be on the west coast for a couple weeks in November.

Prepping my car for paint as we speak. Go have it clean for these summer night highway escapades. Need to decide what wheels I want to put on it.

Grilling at least once a week.

Got a lot of shit to do around the house but gotta pace myself.

Oh and my Nieces reminded me they want to go to the amusement/water park this summer since we couldn't go last summer obviously.

Nice, another bowler! What was your best game?

Same with us. We staying in Marrakech. We going in November

Any advice?

i know this ain’t the time but I’m trying to hit the eye of Africa. I need to see that with my own eyes.
As far as conversing with the locals, if you know some French you should be fine, if you don't know any French then might be a challenge. wifey and i tried to get a cab and driver didnt understand anything we said.

Last edited:
I’m currently in Nashville with the family. When I get back home, studying for a certification to get into IT (my boy is part of the IT department at my job and he’ll help me get a IT job after getting the certification). Attempting to lose about 40 lbs and trying to stay consistent. Saving more money as well

I’m currently in Nashville with the family. When I get back home, studying for a certification to get into IT (my boy is part of the IT department at my job and he’ll help me get a IT job after getting the certification). Attempting to lose about 40 lbs and trying to stay consistent. Saving more money as well
Good shit man

hey how’s Nashville? Might rent out apartments there

As far as conversing with the locals, if you know some French you should be fine, if you don't know any French then might be a challenge. wifey and i tried to get a cab and driver didnt understand anything we said.
are most ok with spanish?

i mean...its like right there

Back