Flossin Season. Official Summer Thread

Dwayne

Not Like Us
Dec 24, 2017
“ITS A PRETTY DAY AND ITS FLOSSING SEASON”

What’s everybody plans this summer?

Try and get my wife on a dirt bike lol

I plan I hitting the grill minimum once a week.

Me and my son training for his first year of tackle.

Hitting up a few water parks as a unit.

I'm tryna hit up where the weather is cooler cuz fuck this heat. Goin to Tahoe in a few weeks and goin to the bay every weekend lol

Also need to make my hair appts so can stay braided up consistently for the next 3 months cuz my natural is not thriving. Shit barely holding a curl.

I'm not totally comfortable flying yet, but I do wana take a trip somewhere. Got like 6 weeks of unused vacation I need to burn.

Pool at least once a week.

Grilling more than last year (twice would do it, but I plan on more).

Dumbass yard work every weekend probably, smh.

Just helped the mrs. start a garden so helping her tend to that. Watermelon, cantaloupe, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, etc.

Basketball at the neighborhood court at least twice per week.

Chilling with the fam doing various things (Zoo, frequent ice cream parlor visits, science museum, etc.)

Date nights with wifey at nice outdoor spots in the evening as much as possible.

Cap it all off with a family trip to an all inclusive resort in Cancun in September. Everybody passports ready and it’s all booked and paid for. Will be the kids first time flying.

Got my second kid due any time now so I’m chilling

We want to take our oldest daughter to her first trips to the zoo and water park before the next kid comes.

Home -wise - I’ve got the baby room to paint and re-organize.

I’ve got the downstairs bathroom to re-paint and some other miscellaneous housework to finish before summer is over.

Outdoor grill to re-build (the guy my dad hired disappeared and we never heard from him again)

We barbecue practically every weekend so that’s always cool. Ive got younger cousins who like to hang out at our house so they usually swing through and eat up all our food and chill. Itry to go out and play soccer if I’m free also.

Last edited:
Lake Tahoe maybe in july or aug. Camping but dont know where yet. I have been grilling since the winter, lol. Havent planned everything yet

As many bowling tournaments as possible.

Even though I have over 250hs annual leave I'm only doing small weekend trips here and there this summer. We'll be on the west coast for a couple weeks in November.

Prepping my car for paint as we speak. Go have it clean for these summer night highway escapades. Need to decide what wheels I want to put on it.

Grilling at least once a week.

Got a lot of shit to do around the house but gotta pace myself.

Oh and my Nieces reminded me they want to go to the amusement/water park this summer since we couldn't go last summer obviously.

Tanzania - hitting up like 4 parks, staying in lodges in or near the parks
i pushed out my trip to tanzania to next year.

you hitting up the crater lodge?

looks cool to be out so far.

you finishing out in Zanzibar?

gotta get on that travel vlog bruh

dont forget to post up pics.......i need to see what them rooms look like.

Last edited:
Mexico in July. Maybe Chicago Labor Day weekend.

Tryna practice with my son he has a basketball league starting in the fall

Probably take some summer classes cause I’m still working on my degree.

Also moving in august so that’ll be fun

:cry:

• Goat
Reactions: rip.dilla
i pushed out my trip to tanzania to next year.

you hitting up the crater lodge?

looks cool to be out so far.

you finishing out in Zanzibar?

gotta get on that travel vlog bruh

dont forget to post up pics.......i need to see what them rooms look like.
Yep @ crater lodge

No @ zanzi. Originally was going to do safari + zanzi but the price was starting to hit the 5 figures so had to take zanzi out. We will see if we can hit up zanzi another time.

yeah I got u with the pics

• Goat
Reactions: DOS_patos
Yep @ crater lodge

No @ zanzi. Originally was going to do safari + zanzi but the price was starting to hit the 5 figures so had to take zanzi out. We will see if we can hit up zanzi another time.

yeah I got u with the pics
thats whats up...i appreciate it...wifey can get a bit bougie...

i need to see what the lodges look like (as american black people)outside of whats shown on the company website.

we plan on finishing out at the melia zanzibar, so we can chill before we get back to reality. let me know what company you use.

we decided to go to morocco instead to make room for my retirement trip.

whats up with the vlog bruh?
you got a goldmine and wealth of information.

Gonna split a lot of time at our townhouse in Atlanta

finally gonna try to go to this aquarium in Camden

Will try to hit up rolling loud if I can

The rest I’ll figure it out as I go

Gonna split a lot of time at our townhouse in Atlanta

finally gonna try to go to this aquarium in Camden

Will try to hit up rolling loud if I can

The rest I’ll figure it out as I go
let me know when you and wifey want to go international.
im looking for partners after this year

thats whats up...i appreciate it...wifey can get a bit bougie...

i need to see what the lodges look like (as american black people)outside of whats shown on the company website.

we plan on finishing out at the melia zanzibar, so we can chill before we get back to reality. let me know what company you use.

we decided to go to morocco instead to make room for my retirement trip.

whats up with the vlog bruh?
you got a goldmine and wealth of information.
Melia zanzi look nice. We were going to stay at Riu palace but will save that for another time.

we are using lion king adventures for safari.They have been accommodating so far and work with me to set up an itinerary.

wifey and I went to morocco few years back, stayed in marrakech. We probably want to go back to explore Casablanca and stay in the Sahara desert

• Goat
Reactions: DOS_patos
Melia zanzi look nice. We were going to stay at Riu palace but will save that for another time.

we are using lion king adventures for safari.They have been accommodating so far and work with me to set up an itinerary.

wifey and I went to morocco few years back, stayed in marrakech. We probably want to go back to explore Casablanca and stay in the Sahara desert
Same with us. We staying in Marrakech. We going in November

Any advice?

i know this ain’t the time but I’m trying to hit the eye of Africa. I need to see that with my own eyes.