Welcome To aBlackWeb

Flossin Season. Official Summer Thread

Got a vacation rental booked for the end of the month.

Lodge property in the mountains w/ atv trails and a stocked lake. The house sleeps 14 but it'll be no more than 8 of us. Taking two trucks with trailers, hauling side by sides and 4 wheelers.

its country af but we can spread out and do what we want, dont have to bother with any people

other than that all my girls are going to my sisters for 2 weeks next month 🙌

lank for pics...dont do no weird shit

Country living at its finest! With magnificent mountain & small lake view. - Mena (vrbo.com)

Last edited:
Got a vacation rental booked for the end of the month.

Lodge property in the mountains w/ atv trails and a stocked lake. The house sleeps 14 but it'll be no more than 8 of us. Taking two trucks with trailers, hauling side by sides and 4 wheelers.

its country af but we can spread out and do what we want, dont have to bother with any people

other than that all my girls are going to my sisters for 2 weeks next month 🙌

lank for pics...dont do no weird shit

Country living at its finest! With magnificent mountain & small lake view. - Mena (vrbo.com)
So you’ll have an empty house for 2 weeks?!

Every family man’s dream.

I’m legit jealous, lol.

Puerto plata. Any suggestions if I branch out from the resort
I only been there once.
Not the best of places. It’s still developing.

outside the usual ziplinees, four wheelers and catamarans.....unless you doing a day trip to the capital ....you should be good.
it’s a club i don’t remember the name of, i gotta check my text history. But that spot Is lit af. Locals and visitors be there.

Back