Welcome To aBlackWeb

Florida Moves To Arm Teachers With Guns

but nah,
tbh I dont think too many people in the U S of A are “qualified” to carry a gun. a lot of us are suffering from ptsd considering we are the most militarized, violent, hostile country on the planet.

from late capitalism stressing and killing the majority of us to police repression, nobody in this bih needs a gun.

we are the most overworked, drugged up, hegemonic ass society.

we all need to put the guns down, dismantle this system brick by brick and start all over imo.

Although I aimt with the emotional "solution" to ban guns or so called assault rifles, this shit is just as stupid.

Here's a better idea, put in metal detectors and monitor the doors. Shit we had metal detectors and city police officers posted at my high school and if your ass wasn't there at bell ring, you didnt get in. And this was the 90s

shit dont matter if these cats are intent to kill a bunch of people they could start bucking before or after school.. gotta start with an ar ban period

Last edited:
shit dont matter if these cats are intent to kill a bunch of people they coud stark bucking before or after school.. gotta start with an ar ban period

Yeah and that'll magically make all the ones currently in the streets disappear, not to mention prevent people from making their own

giphy.gif
Barack-Obama-Laughing-Gif-Funny-Image-For-Whatsapp.gif

It's like throwing gasoline to put out a fire.
Civilized World: There's a small brush fire in the backyard. Lets get a water hose and put it out before it spreads.

White Americans: Fuck that hose. Gasoline and water are both liquids so one is just as good as the other. Water is for pussies anyway. Hold my beer.............

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Back