Welcome To aBlackWeb

Flirting outside your relationship...

If you wouldn't do it right in front of them.... Why do it

Because nobody wants to regard their best friend and lover in the same space as their grandmother

You supposed to be down with some fun, otherwise unacceptable shit

Grow up lol...not you DU...just people

Nope...thats hostile lol

Im not talking to yall at the bar

We had a dude come snatch his girl up from our table in the club before...she wasn't going anywhere...he could have let her warm up and have fun and then went and beat it down but im sure they left in an argument smh

Pretty much what @Duwop said, verbatim. I signed up for a partner, not a warden. the type of flirting that he's talking about is just human nature, innocent, not harmful at all, etc.

I think just regular conversations and if yall happen to vybe enough with jokes but it doesn't move past that it's fine. If numbers possibly get exchanged then big caution should be carried out. If a person has gotten into trouble with flirting before they should not go past step 1 if that.

Social media make shit scary...

Imagine watching a movie Sunday night with your fam and getting a Facebook call cuz "our song" came on....😬

Bitch, I'm with my family!!!😌🧐
Social media a whole nother monster 🤣 🤣 🤣

Social media make shit scary...

Imagine watching a movie Sunday night with your fam and getting a Facebook call cuz "our song" came on....😬

Bitch, I'm with my family!!!😌🧐

Nah thats dumb shit and I've never had nothing like that going on

I been in some shit behind one internet "crush" that ended up in texts and emails and pics

But there would never been anything publicly embarrassing or just wild like that

Im pure family guy on fb anyway...she's in my profile pic

I understand attraction is normal. You can be attracted to people outside of your marriage and you’re a fool if you say you ain’t. I’m cool with attraction. It’s how you act on it that can become an issue for me. Mild flirting, I think I’d be cool with but some of this other shit, nah fam.

Mild flirting how though?

Flirting with the waitress Im only gonna see once maybe twice? I could see that being cool.

But mild flirting with my coworker? Daily? And now thats a part of my day? Like I cant wait till 12 when we in a meeting together so I could flirt with her? And then maybe a text or two?

If the her in question is my girl, and she "mild" flirting with the same dude daily, im gon have issues. Fuck all that.

Mild flirting how though?

Flirting with the waitress Im only gonna see once maybe twice? I could see that being cool.

But mild flirting with my coworker? Daily? And now thats a part of my day? Like I cant wait till 12 when we in a meeting together so I could flirt with her? And then maybe a text or two?

If the her in question is my girl, and she "mild" flirting with the same dude daily, im gon have issues. Fuck all that.

This is exactly right.

Flirting in itself is an act. If you choose to repeatedly engage in flirting with the same person or in the same setting then you are making the conscious effort to spark something where it doesn't need to be sparked.

Plus if it escalates you can't play dumb and act like it wasn't your own doing. You did that shit.

I can damn near speak for every man when I tell you that 9/10 times when we see a woman we instantly ask ourselves if we would fuck or not. We just do. So imagine your wife or girlfriend willingly engaging in flirting with a nigga who I can guarantee has thought about fucking her.

Hell naw. Same goes for women too. I know women would be pissed off if they came to their husbands job and found out he was the flirty nigga at the spot. She probably gonna act a fool on his ass.

Back