Welcome To aBlackWeb

Flirting outside your relationship...

Attraction is natural.

If you're around and observe someone you find attractive... That's natural.

Being in a relationship,marriage...none of that still change nature.

And it's organic. You can feel it. You know when you like someone, and if you paying attention you can tell when they like you.

And honestly I see no issues with being cool, interacting, being friendly with someone who has a healthy crush on you...

But you gotta be careful to not invite shit.

Like no "if I was single" "if I wasn't with" like all that shit.... It's just outta code.... If you gotta preface with that you outta line...

It's mad easy and manageable to be friendly with a person you're attracted to or is attracted to you without being disrespectful to your union.

I mean, I've fucked up before.... But with cheating... But with managing the balance

But I think I'm good now. Just take the compliments and ignore the urge to say what you would do to them if you could 🤦🏿‍♂️

If you gonna flirt and the other person in on it, y'all gotta set up parameters.

What's ok, what's not etc...

Attraction is natural.

If you're around and observe someone you find attractive... That's natural.

Being in a relationship,marriage...none of that still change nature.

And it's organic. You can feel it. You know when you like someone, and if you paying attention you can tell when they like you.

And honestly I see no issues with being cool, interacting, being friendly with someone who has a healthy crush on you...

But you gotta be careful to not invite shit.

Like no "if I was single" "if I wasn't with" like all that shit.... It's just outta code.... If you gotta preface with that you outta line...

It's mad easy and manageable to be friendly with a person you're attracted to or is attracted to you without being disrespectful to your union.

I mean, I've fucked up before.... But with cheating... But with managing the balance

But I think I'm good now. Just take the compliments and ignore the urge to say what you would do to them if you could 🤦🏿‍♂️
I agree with this for the most part. Only I think the hypothetical scenarios (if I was single, etc) are a just a part of the banter...at the end of the day its all about self control and realizing its just that...banter...

If you gonna flirt and the other person in on it, y'all gotta set up parameters.

What's ok, what's not etc...
You stay with the general shit. Can your girl flirt?? Yes or no? If yes, what’s the parameters?

there's different levels and types of flirting imo and it can vary

she works with mostly men....they all work for her so there's lots of buttering up and compliments and even joking with me when they see me

and she'll laugh and play too and Idc about that

if she was just entertaining one person in her free time like that i'd have something to say

I "flirt" more than she would probably approve of online but its just cuz im an internet kid...been in chat rooms doing this shit since 2000....i barely talk to people in person and she knows that

my doing is probably still a bigger deal than hers tho

I know better than to tell a chick "if I was single"

Like...... Bruh, ain't noooooooooooo light at the end of that tunnel

i get that and the thread is stupid risky right?

but some days I be like fuck that man im just talking gaaahhhh damn

she got everything....the name, the direct deposit, the socials, the launch codes

it just added a slight bit of fun to the day to have a grown up hypothetical, shat

I think my biggest issue is my smile and my jokes...

I know my smile is my best feature, and I feel most attractive when women are laughing at me.

Smiling and laughing are literally having fun... Like it's that simple.

But... Me being aware...I understand the subtle flirting that goes in during laughing and smiling cuz that's how I got everybody... Shit.. That's how I got her. And I know when I gotta dial it back...

I mean, it's not like I'm all that.

But....

9a5.gif

I understand attraction is normal. You can be attracted to people outside of your marriage and you’re a fool if you say you ain’t. I’m cool with attraction. It’s how you act on it that can become an issue for me. Mild flirting, I think I’d be cool with but some of this other shit, nah fam.

If you wouldn't do it right in front of them.... Why do it

Back