Welcome To aBlackWeb

First dates: How Much Should You Spend?

Chicity

We Don't Won't No Damn Giddy!
Site Administrator

Timestamp: 14:00

What's a responsible $$$ amount should you spend on your first date?

Who decides where to go to first?

I'm selfish in the sense that even tho WE are on a date, I'm there to enjoy myself

I find that I live in opulence when it comes to going out, which is why I don't go out often. I wanna eat, drink, and be merry. Regardless the cost

If I end up spending say $200 but the night was dope af for both of us then it's a win win. If I spend $200 and she dont dont enjoy herself....ehhh, I ain't mad in the least. Now if I spend $200 and I'm still not feeling the vibe I'm a be salty but chalk it up to being an L kinda night

Ultimately tho, no price or destination set really. As long as we can eat and conversate, we good

for me, if i offer you another round of drinks, that's one thing. I'm fully prepared to pay for whatever at that point, but if you just keep calling Garcon over there talking about "keep it filled", you not getting a call back from me.

I know this site is a certain age group but honestly 20-25 y/o’s these days don’t really have the expectation to be wined and dined like y’all are talking about on a first date. That’s for later on if later on comes. All my recent first dates have been “going out for drinks,” and light on the food.

I'm selfish in the sense that even tho WE are on a date, I'm there to enjoy myself

I find that I live in opulence when it comes to going out, which is why I don't go out often. I wanna eat, drink, and be merry. Regardless the cost

If I end up spending say $200 but the night was dope af for both of us then it's a win win. If I spend $200 and she dont dont enjoy herself....ehhh, I ain't mad in the least. Now if I spend $200 and I'm still not feeling the vibe I'm a be salty but chalk it up to being an L kinda night

Ultimately tho, no price or destination set really. As long as we can eat and conversate, we good

This. Pretty much word for word. I don't mind spending money on a date because I'm gonna enjoy MYSELF. Hopefully you enjoy yourself too...but I'm gonna enjoy myself. I'ma have a good meal. Enjoy doing whatever activity I'm doing. Drink as much of whatever it is I want. You're welcome to enjoy all those things with me while we get to know each other. But I don't really even look at it as I'm taking YOU out.

If that makes sense.

I know this site is a certain age group but honestly 20-25 y/o’s these days don’t really have the expectation to be wined and dined like y’all are talking about on a first date. That’s for later on if later on comes. All my recent first dates have been “going out for drinks,” and light on the food.
Yeah......I cant do shit with a 20-25yo

I need more seasoning on my meals

Back