Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Finals) Goat TV Show Tournament: The Wire vs Breaking Bad

Better Show?

• Total voters
Said it before and ima keep sayin it. BB was amazing top to bottom but where it fails me is that i hate every character therefore it has no replay value to me. I feel the same way about the shield. I'll never run through that shit again lol. Theres a slight chance I'll watch BB again in a couple years but I have no desire to.

The wire, Sopranos and GoT all beat BB in that respect for me.

How is this even a question?

See gems like this right here show the difference. That same $100k he told Marlo to give his sister... he lost that $100k against Prop Joe in the basketball game. Also Avon was smart enough to know Marlo planned to kill Prop Joe, so by giving him permission via the $100k this shows he seen Prop Joe as more an enemy than Marlo. Marlo was just competition, "the old days".... the game is the game, always

Funny thing about that scene was the nigga prop Joe pulled out the clutch was a street ball legend at the time.... Nigga stayed down dru hill park hooping...I played against him once or twice, but once his crew got on, they ain't get off..

And once you lose a pick up game at dru hill, you essentially done for the day, the wait too long to get back on unless somebody only got 4

I was gonna leave the poll up for a couple days but its looking like The Wire already took it. I'll still leave it open.

I still think BB is better, but I'm not mad at The Wire winning. I'm gonna try to rewatch it in the next couple weeks.

After re-watching The Wire over the Thanksgiving break...................................without question The Wire is best show to ever grace TV. The writing, characters, truthfullness, no clear cut star, the anybody can get it atmosphere, and all out performances from the actors. Perfection

Couldn't have said it better!

That show made you care about all the characters

the wire is dope

but breaking bad is a masterpiece. I always re watch breaking bad, watching the wire feels like a chore.

I know we all hated the final season of Game of Thrones, but the utter disrespect for it to not make the finals vs. the Wire is crazy.

Back