Welcome To aBlackWeb

FINALS: Goat Song of 16: Keisha vs Drug Dealers’ Anonymous

FINALS: Goat Song of 16: Keisha vs Drug Dealers’ Anonymous

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is only like the 4th time a song like this will win the tournament (Ambitionz, Exhibit C, Devil In a New Dress)

The trap sound is a south sound and that sound is running commercial music and it's not a coincidence the songs in the OP dont have that sound.

YALL think singles in the 2000s have very low quality, that's my point. Niggas is stuck in the 90s.

The sound is South 1000000% but the artists aren't. Not all of them anyway. But like I always say when this comes up, I'm a foreigner and I don't really care about the region beefs.

The singles in the 10s (not the 00s) definitely dipped. 50, Kanye, Loso Beans so many dope single came out in the 00s. Def some some dope shit in the early is 10s but by this point most the singles out are weak imo

The singles in the 10s (not the 00s) definitely dipped. 50, Kanye, Loso Beans so many dope single came out in the 00s. Def some some dope shit in the early is 10s but by this point most the singles out are weak imo
Word. I mean look at the biggest singles of 2016, All The Way Up, Panda, Black Beatles, Bad & Boujee. It’s no wonder we have the finals we have.... even 10 years earlier we had dope shit AND the south was running hip hop at that point What You Know, We Fly High, Make It Rain, That’s That Shit, Go Getter, One Blood, Hustlin.

Word. I mean look at the biggest singles of 2016, All The Way Up, Panda, Black Beatles, Bad & Boujee. It’s no wonder we have the finals we have....

Lol and this is my point. To old washed niggas like yall who wear timb boots all year round, those are wack songs. All 3 of those songs are fire singles.

Yall niggas are stuck in the 90s, and foh with " the 2000s were cool" cuz the shit from the 2000s that YALL like is from 90s east coast artists. Yall not naming 2000s south shit.

Lol and this is my point. To old washed niggas like yall who wear timb boots all year round, those are wack songs. All 3 of those songs are fire singles.

Yall niggas are stuck in the 90s, and foh with " the 2000s were cool" cuz the shit from the 2000s that YALL like is from 90s east coast artists. Yall not naming 2000s south shit.
Where Ross, Jeezy and TI from?

Come on Goldie. You can’t admit that these mainstream songs are trash? Ain’t got nothing to do with region. Granted trash is subjective anyway.

I fuck with bad and Boujee and black Beatles heavy, matter fact I think I'm the one who nominated them lol

I never really fucked with all the way up but I see why it worked.

Back