Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

How many hours did it take you ?

The counter says a bit over 100 hours but I dont know how accurate that is cuz if you pause the game the counter keeps going. Sometimes id pause the game, walk off and go do some other shit and then come back rather than turning off the system *shrugs*

Google says the main story takes on average like 50 hours tho

The counter says a bit over 100 hours but I dont know how accurate that is cuz if you pause the game the counter keeps going. Sometimes id pause the game, walk off and go do some other shit and then come back rather than turning off the system *shrugs*

Hmm okay

I’m 55 hours into something I bought on Feb 5th

Just wanted to compare

Thanks man

it's a side mission so I wouldnt trip. I already decided theres no way in hell im plattin this game

I had the same thought, this mini games are crazy fustrating for no reason.

Just ran in a sidequest where I gotta get rank I for all hard modes...i had to put the game down for awhile because it. The mushroom mini game kept me from maxing Aeriths relationship...stupid shit

no the counter actuallys stops i noticed it the other day when you pause. I think im at 102 hrs in chapter 12

no the counter actuallys stops i noticed it the other day when you pause. I think im at 102 hrs in chapter 12

weird I went to check yesterday on the pause screen and that shit kept goin *shrugs*

but yeah hopefully they scale back on the ridiculously hard mini games next joint. im not here to play piano, do squats and fly a chocobo through rings

weird I went to check yesterday on the pause screen and that shit kept goin *shrugs*

but yeah hopefully they scale back on the ridiculously hard mini games next joint. im not here to play piano, do squats and fly a chocobo through rings

I beat the squats. There should be no mini game if you mess up once that its an auto loss. I beat most the chobo races except 4, fuck that shit. I dont even attempt the pianos unless i have to.

I seen an article saying peoples love queens blood so Square thinking about doing a spin off only focusing on that, i dont see how.

If you pause it like if you come off the bench after getting replenished it doesn't count. But if you do it any other time the time will keep running

I think 7 was my first. 8 was dope. Never liked or even finished 9. Picked it back up at 10 tho

Exact same for me. But after 12, where the main character ain’t the main character… I fell back off this shit til remake

I wish they’d do a vagrant story remake. Story on that game was dope but the combat was a chore sometimes

Exact same for me. But after 12, where the main character ain’t the main character… I fell back off this shit til remake

I wish they’d do a vagrant story remake. Story on that game was dope but the combat was a chore sometimes

Im pretty sure I skipped 11 and 12 and came back for 13. I played the first and the sequel to that my memory is fuzzy but they had so many sequels with lighting I was like aite enough of this shit lol. I JUST came back around with the 7 remake and 16 which was just ok(16)

Back