Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

Fucking hell. Now regions have a special Breed of chocobo you have to go find? And also cache locations?! Mfs can cache these hands tbh.

As long as we don't have to waste hours on going out and finding certain types, breeding and racing them while spending all your gil on greens.

Yeah, I seen a lot of people say they like it. I don't hate it, but it's meh to me. I do like the Fort Condor minigame though.

I fuck wit it. It’s pretty random at the lower levels, so I can see how a nigga would be like… meh.

But there’s definitely some strategy to it at higher levels and better cards. Sometimes it’s a little bit like dominoes where you’re better off trying to block scoring opportunities of the opponent than out score.

That said… my best game was 68-0

some folks might be conflicted about the ending. Overall I enjoyed this joint. Theres a shitload of stuff still left to do but im not gonna plat this. Too many side mini games that I dont necessarily fuck with to be bothered. I enjoyed this joint tho. I might go back and finish some of the side missions I did give af about

some folks might be conflicted about the ending. Overall I enjoyed this joint. Theres a shitload of stuff still left to do but im not gonna plat this. Too many side mini games that I dont necessarily fuck with to be bothered. I enjoyed this joint tho. I might go back and finish some of the side missions I did give af about
Damn, you're done

Chocobo gliding is trash. Got to that part last night and honestly it’s the first minigame I actually said “fuck this!!” to. I’m usually too competitive to give up on shit… bat nah. FOH

The controls is counterintuitive. Push down on the sticks to go down and up to go up is the opposite of every game with a decent flight mechanic.

Matter fact I remember that’s what pulled me out of that hogwarts game too

Back