Welcome To aBlackWeb

Films/Scenes that Hit You Right In The Feels

Will Smith and Jaden in the Pursuit of Happyness.

Shit was hard to watch. The whole movie progressively got more and more depressing. That ending though.. That ending made it all worth it.

That scene wasn't that bad

giphy_zpsjauv1pfz.gif

Movie: 12 Years A Slave

Scene: The part where Lupito(sp) was gettin whipped by the master b/c his wife made him do it outta jealousy.

Looka here...it's bad enough the movie as a whole made you wanna ktfo the 1st wypipo you see. But that scene there...wow. I can't even describe the emotion I felt.

Bokeem Woodbine getting tortured in "Jason's Lyric".

LL Cool J doing unmentionable things with pool cues in that "In Too Deep" movie.

Those two scenes bothered with a nigga when he was younger.

If you bother the wrong people, there are things worse than death that can happen as retaliation.

Last edited:

I've only seen this scene about three times in my life....and I want to murder a cac every time I do.

That scene in crooklyn where the daughter comes down stairs still sleepy and thinks it’s her mother that’s making the noise forgetting that she died. Walks in on her dad, just freezes, realizes, then instantly sick to her stomach.

Every damn time man

Really this whole episode, but in this moment at the end.

Huey tried over and over to free ole boy from prison only to be stopped, including once because he couldn't get a ride. In that moment, you realize Huey is just a 10 year old kid, despite everything he's done in the show far beyond his years. In this moment a frustrated 10 year old kid, out of options, turns to the last place he has to try to stop his friend from being executed.

Back