Welcome To aBlackWeb

Films/Scenes that Hit You Right In The Feels

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy
What scenes or films overall hit you right in the feels? Maybe you shed some tears, maybe those tears were only on the inside. What films/shows/scenes did that to you?

I'm not gonna post a video but the whole very last episode of Dexter, especially the last twenty minutes. Omg I could not stop crying

Debra dying was great since she is the most annoying person in tv history
Foh even if Deb didn't die Dexters son lost his father and as much as I didn't like Hanna at first, she loved him and had to let go. Rita wasn't enough? Kid had to lose Dexter? Nah shit had me in tears.. you heartless lol

Will Smith and Jaden in the Pursuit of Happyness.

Shit was hard to watch. The whole movie progressively got more and more depressing. That ending though.. That ending made it all worth it.

Still cant watch this w/o tearing up.

but the first time I saw it...I cried for real...that shit hit me right in the feels...

Side note, Debs character on Dexter makes perfect sense. If she were anymore feminine or less risqué she'd seem unrealistic. She had no mother, no sisters, no female family we ever see, just a detective father and a serial killer brother. That's who raised her. I never understood why people complain about her character when she's one of the best characters/personalities and makes the most sense. She's more realistic than Dexter himself.

I really like Sundanceish films. I like movies that have a realistic and relateable story. I won't name them all, but a few of my faves are "Yelling to the Sky", "The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete", and most recent "The Land".

Losing Isiah when Halle calls the white lady to come help her in the end and the boy was so happy to see her ass. I was crying like a damn baby.

Will Smith and Jaden in the Pursuit of Happyness.

Shit was hard to watch. The whole movie progressively got more and more depressing. That ending though.. That ending made it all worth it.

As a single father.........This fucked me up the other day. I was flipping channels and this exact scene was on. A real nigga tear rolled down my cheek. Fuck you all in advance if you got something to say

The last thing that fucked me up was the ending of this French movie Divines...it was on netflix and I didn't know it was in french...but fuck that ending.

Back