Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fight or Run?

my response transcends a simple yes or no

im eating atm...i'ma try and tackle it a lil later

lol ima use that next time if I ever cheat again "it was an accident baby"

How do you cheat on accident?

v76v0p.jpg

this just shows that people really dont believe in contrition or forgiveness

im not talking about a serial cheater or someone that you probably knew wasnt shit from jump, yet you still gave them a chance

im talking about a situation where someone has an act of transgression and is truly remorseful, yet, they dont deserve grace and forgiveness? c'mon

I give my all to my relationships, I'm in it for the long run. Depending on tge transgression, if you are abusive hell naw 1st time I'm out. But on the other hand somethings have to be worked out. I've seen so many relationship end for things that can be talked about and worked out and that not only mean cheating. i have heard relationship split because someone was sexual inexperienced. Umm work with them, teach them. Some need to stop let other people in their relationship friends, in laws etc. Too many give up to quick, I see my parents, and grandparents together longer then 50 years thru the good in the bad. how many marriage have you seen last longer then 10 years in the past 50 years. In it to it can't roll no more.

this just shows that people really dont believe in contrition or forgiveness

im not talking about a serial cheater or someone that you probably knew wasnt shit from jump, yet you still gave them a chance

im talking about a situation where someone has an act of transgression and is truly remorseful, yet, they dont deserve grace and forgiveness? c'mon

So if your girl fucked ur nigga u would take her back?

Hmmm...

I can't say I never took someone back who cheated on me if I did I would be lying out my ass but I think it depends on the person and what caused it and if it really is worth fixing or fighting for...

Back