Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fight or Run?

Depends on the time we've been together.
What she's bringing or have brought to the table, what she's got going for her in her life.
How she has improve my life and vice versa
Just depends on a lot of things.

But if she's worth it, I'd fight, have no problem with fighting for my queen, but she gotta be a queen.

I'm a fighter like a mf but it depends on what was done. One thing I don't tolerate is cheating, so naw I'm not fighting for no mf that cheated on me.

I believe in putting my all into shit...

It's better for my rationale..

If shit fails, it won't be because I ain't try enough

Physical or emotional. I guess there's levels to emotional cheating, but depending on what level it is, it can be worse the physical. So if it was low level emotional cheating I might be able to try to make it work, but it depends.

Physical or emotional. I guess there's levels to emotional cheating, but depending on what level it is, it can be worse the physical. So if it was low level emotional cheating I might be able to try to make it work, but it depends.

whats low level?

so...@kandypants, can I assume you are talking about physical cheating?

same for you goldie?
Emotional is just as worse as physical. Once you got their emotions, shit is dead. Once you fucked, shit is dead.

I give 100% to my man. Mind, body, and soul.
Nobody else exists when I'm with someone and I expect the same. Every bit of satisfaction I want and need should come from my man. Vice versa.

I might need somebody else to give examples, cuz I'm pretty extreme with what I would allow/be cool with in a relationship lol

Emotional is just as worse as physical. Once you got their emotions, shit is dead. Once you fucked, shit is dead.

I give 100% to my man. Mind, body, and soul.
Nobody else exists when I'm with someone and I expect the same. Every bit of satisfaction I want and need should come from my man. Vice versa.

oh ok...was gon pick at your position a bit more, but i decided against it

Back