Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

If Lauri builds off this tournament a looks good in Utah, Ainge is gonna look like a genius...

I think he is gonna put up good numbers in Utah barring injuries, but they are gonna lose a lot of games. That Italian guy they got might ball out also for them. He has played well in this tournament also

If Lauri builds off this tournament a looks good in Utah, Ainge is gonna look like a genius...

I think he is gonna put up good numbers in Utah barring injuries, but they are gonna lose a lot of games. That Italian guy they got might ball out also for them. He has played well in this tournament also
Man if lauri gets the mins I think he is, I don’t see why he won’t average 19 and 7

Simone fontecchio is the only reason why I’m watching italy play I think Greece

He’s really impressed me this tournament because I didn’t know much about him

And like you said, Two Jazz guys

Man if lauri gets the mins I think he is, I don’t see why he won’t average 19 and 7

Simone fontecchio is the only reason why I’m watching italy play I think Greece

He’s really impressed me this tournament because I didn’t know much about him

And like you said, Two Jazz guys

I looked at Fontecchio Euroleague numbers and he is a shooter, so him balling for Italy isn't a surprise if you see his numbers in the leagues he has played in. He has been (not great) good. Of course the NBA is a different animal and his role most likely will not be as big but dude might be an underrated rookie coming in. Plus he is 25 and not a kid.

I looked at Fontecchio Euroleague numbers and he is a shooter, so him balling for Italy isn't a surprise if you see his numbers in the leagues he has played in. He has been (not great) good. Of course the NBA is a different animal and his role most likely will not be as big but dude might be an underrated rookie coming in. Plus he is 25 and not a kid.
Damn he 25? Well that’s not so bad but if I could make sense of the Jazz’s roster I could speculate about his mins but for all I know he gonna be behind THT bum ass

Back