Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

Since Garuba never plays I didn’t know he was this big. Well wide as a player..

I see why South wanted him to maybe play small ball C for them for some mins so I apologize for that because i think I ridiculed him for that. But at the same time Garuba’s potential is not that high imo plus I don’t see him getting mins

I don’t think Houston not playing him much is crazy he’s not better than even KMJ

I think he might be a better defender and overall connector player than Kenyon Martin Jr. he has a better feel of how to play in my opinion than Martin Jr.

Kenyon Martin Jr is a better athlete but I don’t think he knows the game on both sides as well and Garuba.

I think he might be a better defender and overall connector player than Kenyon Martin Jr. he has a better feel of how to play in my opinion than Martin Jr.

Kenyon Martin Jr is a better athlete but I don’t think he knows the game on both sides as well and Garuba.
Oh definitely but garuba is so raw on offense that when you draft Tari Eason, he now becomes expendable imo

Oh definitely but garuba is so raw on offense that when you draft Tari Eason, he now becomes expendable imo

yeah and no. Like South said he is more of a center. Eason is a 3/4 not a 5. Plus Eason isn’t really a connector type player either.

He is a guy who is gonna play hard, play defense, and try to score. He isn’t a passer whatsoever from the bit I’ve seen. So he is gonna come in and play defense and try to score. Garuba is gonna play defense and do whatever you ask on offense to win. He is a solid passer, screener, and hustle guy. Every team needs those types of players. Those types of dudes last longer in the league than guys who think they are scorers and they aren’t that efficient at it.

i like Eason a lot and was hoping the Spurs would get him if we couldn’t get Sochan. We actually had a small chance to get both. I would’ve loved that.

yeah and no. Like South said he is more of a center. Eason is a 3/4 not a 5. Plus Eason isn’t really a connector type player either.

He is a guy who is gonna play hard, play defense, and try to score. He isn’t a passer whatsoever from the bit I’ve seen. So he is gonna come in and play defense and try to score. Garuba is gonna play defense and do whatever you ask on offense to win. He is a solid passer, screener, and hustle guy. Every team needs those types of players. Those types of dudes last longer in the league than guys who think they are scorers and they aren’t that efficient at it.

i like Eason a lot and was hoping the Spurs would get him if we couldn’t get Sochan. We actually had a small chance to get both. I would’ve loved that.
Fair enough, rockets have Jabari who is 6’10 who is gonna play the 4 next to 6’9 sengun and then have 6’8 Garuba playing C but then have 6’8 Eason playing the 3/4 so it’s tricky to predict

I mean there’s always postionless basketball so nothing I’m saying could matter really

I think it reallly boils down to me just not being that high on Garuba but you did point out his skillset being valuable even if he’s not good offensively

I already told south I don’t think Garuba will be in the league in about 2 more years

I mean I wanna be right just so I’m right lol but I’m welcome to being wrong about that

Lol @ the announcer not knowing about the movie hustle then his partner said it’s a movie with Adam Sandler it’s a basketball movie

Then he fucking laughed because it sounds like some bullshit

Back