Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

The media is so annoying making this such a big deal. The team won the game and the coach thought he wasn’t a good matchup against Serbia.

If they would’ve lost, I could understand the media killing the decision.
It’s something to complain about. I wouldn’t play Tatum either because he has a lot of bad habits, but I don’t think there is anything wrong with playing him at the 2

Because you need role players or players that can be role players

Players that defend, don’t need the ball to be effective, and can get the ball to the stars of the team

Tatum does not know how to be one

An example of a guy knowing how to be one is Booker

It’s not about talent it’s about fit and chemistry

And when Tatum does play he looks bad

Missing guys in transition, getting passed the ball while he’s wide open but he pump fakes and side steps into a worse shot, not fitting into the offense well, not cutting enough, etc
THANK YOU!!

it pisses me off something serious when I hear these former players and media members act like they don’t understand what you just posted.

Especially the former players. They should know the importance of role players and chemistry. A team full of one on one offensive players is going to struggle, just like a team with no rebounders or rim protection.

When this team struggled, you could see that everyone on offense stood around and watched guys cook, instead of cutting or moving without the ball.

Don’t even get me started on the defense either. Lmao.

You’re 100% correct with your post and it’s crazy that so many people, fans included still haven’t figured out that getting a bunch of all star players isn’t gonna always cut it versus these foreign teams

THANK YOU!!

it pisses me off something serious when I hear these former players and media members act like they don’t understand what you just posted.

Especially the former players. They should know the importance of role players and chemistry. A team full of one on one offensive players is going to struggle, just like a team with no rebounders or rim protection.

When this team struggled, you could see that everyone on offense stood around and watched guys cook, instead of cutting or moving without the ball.

You’re 100% correct with your post and it’s crazy that so many people, fans included still haven’t figured out that getting a bunch of all star players isn’t gonna always cut it versus these foreign teams
I guess ppl are saying what are they asking that nigga to do that he can’t do and is forced to sit on the bench

Steve Kerr just said it’s not what we don’t see in Tatum , it’s what we see in the other guys

Bro wtf does that mean lol

I guess ppl are saying what are they asking that nigga to do that he can’t do and is forced to sit on the bench

Steve Kerr just said it’s not what we don’t see in Tatum , it’s what we see in the other guys

Bro wtf does that mean lol
He isn’t as good of a defender on guards as White or Holiday, he doesn’t cut off ball on offense as well as those two also.

The guys that are playing a lot fit what the coach wants to do offensively and defensively. It isn’t to say Tatum isn’t a great player, he just isn’t good for this job.

It’s like using a hammer to screw something in, instead of a screwdriver.

The only reason the media is talking about this is because they are lazy and don’t do any decent homework on the opposition. They have nothing better to talk about. If they didn’t win the championship, the media most likely wouldn’t cry as much about this shit.

THANK YOU!!

I think just like with anything man stuff that’s obvious to some is also incomprehensible to others lol

Back