Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

Someone in here wanted Kerr to use a 12 man rotation yesterday lol
I'm watching whatshisname Windhorse explain this right now

He said you can't play 12 guys on any level of hoop and especially can't do it in 40 minutes, so the question is how come Tatum is the 11th man opposed to Derek white? I've seen Tatum classified as a /SG on some platforms so in your opinion why is he not playing over White?

I'm watching whatshisname Windhorse explain this right now

He said you u can't play 12 guys on any level of hoop and especially can't do it in 40 minutes, so the question is how come Tatum is the 11th man opposed to Derek white? I've seen Tatum classified as a /SG on some platforms so in your opinion why is he not playing over White?
Because you need role players or players that can be role players

Players that defend, don’t need the ball to be effective, and can get the ball to the stars of the team

Tatum does not know how to be one

An example of a guy knowing how to be one is Booker

It’s not about talent it’s about fit and chemistry

And when Tatum does play he looks bad

Missing guys in transition, getting passed the ball while he’s wide open but he pump fakes and side steps into a worse shot, not fitting into the offense well, not cutting enough, etc

It’s simply comes down to effort and or ability

Either Tatum is not willing or doesn’t have the ability to provide what the coaches are asking for

There was limited room for Tatum on this squad unfortunately. He's a better player overall than Booker but he's not as good as a playmaker or spot up shooter, which is what US needed. Maybe when Spo takes over, he can use him as a slasher and a good defensive stopper. I doubt Tatum comes back if Kerr is still the coach in 4 years.

Back