Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

Vincent poirer the man apparently lol

Btw on the Czech Republic is that Jan Vesely?

Yeah that's Jan Vesely. After leaving the NBA he became one of the better centers/power forwards in all of the Euroleague. His teams usually played a more up tempo style to maximize his athletic gifts and played pick and roll alot which helped him be more productive offensively.

In the NBA he was used offensively in the wrong way and given up on pretty quickly. Of course he isn't some game changing player but he did way better in Europe. He even won Euroleague MVP one season.

Yeah that's Jan Vesely. After leaving the NBA he became one of the better centers/power forwards in all of the Euroleague. His teams usually played a more up tempo style to maximize his athletic gifts and played pick and roll alot which helped him be more productive offensively.

In the NBA he was used offensively in the wrong way and given up on pretty quickly. Of course he isn't some game changing player but he did way better in Europe. He even won Euroleague MVP one season.
See I don’t know enough about international ball

that’s why I made this thread so I can be up on overseas play so I can be the one excited about 18 year old prospects from the Ukraine for once

Back