FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

@#1hiphopjunki3 i don’t think Nigeria gonna medal lol

forget what I said

Smart that you didn’t bet. Lmao.

you were being a prisoner of the moment like everyone else. But it’s understandable because a good portion of the players most folks (media also) don’t know too much about on that team.

not too mention it’s easier to feel better about team USA and their overall short comings when propping up the opponents who beat them.

the fact of the matter with USA is it’s a bunch of individuals and not a team. Pop and the coaching staff have to figure this shit out as far as the lineups and overall strategy. The players also have to play better. they have to play harder on defense and rebounding. They have to share the ball on offense and not resort to hero ball.

i (hopefully I’m wrong) don’t think USA is gonna medal or if they do it’s gonna be bronze at best. They aren’t getting gold or silver unless injuries or COVID-19 hurts a couple of teams.

Smart that you didn’t bet. Lmao.

you were being a prisoner of the moment like everyone else. But it’s understandable because a good portion of the players most folks (media also) don’t know too much about on that team.

not too mention it’s easier to feel better about team USA and their overall short comings when propping up the opponents who beat them.

the fact of the matter with USA is it’s a bunch of individuals and not a team. Pop and the coaching staff have to figure this shit out as far as the lineups and overall strategy. The players also have to play better. they have to play harder on defense and rebounding. They have to share the ball on offense and not resort to hero ball.

i (hopefully I’m wrong) don’t think USA is gonna medal or if they do it’s gonna be bronze at best. They aren’t getting gold or silver unless injuries or COVID-19 hurts a couple of teams.
The only reason why I said they was gonna medal is I was only thinking of Australia outside of the US

I forgot about Spain

I think nigeria can beat Slovenia and Argentina if it came to it but idk the groupings

I also thought Jahlil okafor would be more of an offensive force for them since Nigeria is mostly made up of defensive players

The only reason why I said they was gonna medal is I was only thinking of Australia outside of the US

I forgot about Spain

I think nigeria can beat Slovenia and Argentina if it came to it but idk the groupings

they can’t beat France. People slept on them but that team has dudes who have played or been on the 2nd National team practicing against the first team for years. They know their roles and the sets the coaching staff runs. They have hella continuity

Australia and Spain are in the exact same boat as France. Spain is a bit longer in tooth but they have some really good older guys

Believe it or not, Slovenia I could see beating Nigeria also In a close game.

Reactions: Mafuzzychef
they can’t beat France. People slept on them but that team has dudes who have played or been on the 2nd National team practicing against the first team for years. They know their roles and the sets the coaching staff runs. They have hella continuity

Australia and Spain are in the exact same boat as France. Spain is a bit longer in tooth but they have some really good older guys

Believe it or not, Slovenia I could see beating Nigeria also In a close game.
Ahh

I didn’t know France was that potent until USA played them. I wasn’t aware of who they had there

Slovenia can def beat Nigeria but I’m saying I can see Nigeria beating them as well

Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
Last night at midnight there was literally 30 events running live that I could watch but on tv there’s only 4 channels lol