Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas! Which one?

This is a tough one.

I've had both. My baby momma was A. Shit got so bad I started taking the long way home from work. One time I just sat in the driveway dreading walki g thru the door.

Wifey is B. Drives me nuts when she gets mad. That shit is toddlerish to me.

ROFL, wife is B

My high aas could care less.. when she ready to talk I'm here...

:think2:

B

Me: What's wrong wit you?

Her: ...nothin.

Me: Uhh...ok. You sure? B/c you've been quiet today.

Her:. Nope. Just...chillin.

Me: Okey doke.

*finally at the cookout that you invited her to and in front of your family she randomly goes off*

Her: You know what...YOU GET ON MY DAMN NERVES!!

*proceeds to unleash the Rage of Kratos in front of your family and tells you why she's pissed at you despite you asking her earlier multiple times*

Fellas, which communication style is more exhausting?

A. A woman who is often vocal and nags and fuss
B. A woman, who you know is upset, but hides what’s wrong until you pry it out of her
so
A. race
or
b. gabi?

i guess it depends on how they act during that time.....

if b. is breaking shit and being mean.....nah
but if a, is waking you up to fuss......nah

B

*finally at the cookout that you invited her to and in front of your family she randomly goes off*

*proceeds to unleash the Rage of Kratos in front of your family and tells you why she's pissed at you despite you asking her earlier multiple times*
Spartan rage lol.

B

I dont like playin those games

I'll ask you whats wrong and if you say nothing i might ask you again and follow up with "You sure?" but if you still on that same bullshit and aint tryin to tell me whats goin on then 9 times outta 10 im not gone ask again and its more than likely gone end up putting me in a pissy mood my damn self

A I can easily just block you out if you gettin on my nerves with the shit although I do like talking shit so chances are ima fuss back

B

I dont like playin those games

I'll ask you whats wrong and if you say nothing i might ask you again and follow up with "You sure?" but if you still on that same bullshit and aint tryin to tell me whats goin on then 9 times outta 10 im not gone ask again and its more than likely gone end up putting me in a pissy mood my damn self

This.

I'll ask only 3 times. After that...

give_a_fuck.gif

Fellas, which communication style is more exhausting?

A. A woman who is often vocal and nags and fuss
B. A woman, who you know is upset, but hides what’s wrong until you pry it out of her
A. Because if you pull that at the wrong time or place! There is going to be a problem!

B

She don't respect you if she waited to get around your family to play you b

Back