Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas! Which one?

Judy Winslow

I have bigger plans that my bday can wait.
Site President
Fellas, which communication style is more exhausting?

A. A woman who is often vocal and nags and fuss
B. A woman, who you know is upset, but hides what’s wrong until you pry it out of her

B. Rather her nag and tell me what what’s wrong with her so we can try to fix it rather than her not saying shit and keeping it balled inside

B.
I hate a sad ass mope around the house witcha lips poked out woman. If I ask you what's wrong and you don't tell me then that's on you and if you wait too long I might not give a fuck by then.

I can deal with a fussy woman bcuz women tend to tell the truth when they are angry. I gots no problem with the truth. let's talk about it.

B

Depending on how she talks shit, I prolly won't be bothered by chick A. We can talk shit to eachother and keep it movin.

B and she says

'you know what's wrong'
or
'you should know what's wrong'
or
'If you cared, you'd know what's wrong...'

I’m both. I always tend to start off silent but I’m more A than B tho.

B is when I’m either highly pissed off and I don’t wanna say something I would regret or if I’m plotting.

A, me 99% of the time. Then I be good once I’m done.

I’m both. I always tend to start off silent but I’m more A than B tho.

B is when I’m either highly pissed off and I don’t wanna say something I would regret or if I’m plotting.

A, me 99% of the time. Then I be good once I’m done.

When you're at A, could you still smash your mate, if so, after the session, do you still be mad at the dude or you not worried about his fuck up?

A is fine...Talk yo shit...I’ll talk my shit...go smoke and I’ll be fine buuuut

B...I hate guessin’ games cuz I’ll keep guessin’ and end up havin’ you mad at me for multiple shit I’ve done instead of tha shit you actually mad at now smh

A.

I wont even deal with Bs cuz if you don't wanna deal with your problem idgaf about your problem.

Back