Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, how many of your sexual partners were actually good at sex?

I did have a best blowjob. I took this chick out to the movies then back to get crib. Started going down on her thinking I'm about to hit and she puts me on pause.

Guess she felt bad so the next day she hit me up to come through mid afternoon. She pushed me back in my room and started going to work immediately.

Just before I bust she push on my taint (spot between nuts and asshole). That was the best nut I've ever gotten from a blowjob.

Any body else have a girl do this? Or girl do this to a guy? It was the only time I experienced it and have wondered since if she was a voodoo priestess.

So have any of you guys actually told a woman that she was bad in bed?

Not in so many wor...well...no I did laugh and smh @ my s/o when we were just smashing.

Hefa couldn't ride for shyt! Any time she got on top, she always had this confused look on her face. Like she was tryin to remember the choreography of how to ride, but was failing on acting it out.

Finally in the middle of her "riding"...I just told her to stop. Smh and laughed. Told her she was lookin uncomfortable af. Wasn't sure at that she never really rode a guy or what, but I had to kind school on it. Told her you gotta get a rhythm going. Stop thinking so hard about it. I think Itold her to put a slow hljam on and just go along wit the beat. Once she got the hang of it..COOKIES!

NOW....this hefa be on some no mercy shyt and riding the fucc outta me. Switching speeds on me...makin me tap out...tryin to break the damn bed...what da fucc have I done???

I did have a best blowjob. I took this chick out to the movies then back to get crib. Started going down on her thinking I'm about to hit and she puts me on pause.

Guess she felt bad so the next day she hit me up to come through mid afternoon. She pushed me back in my room and started going to work immediately.

Just before I bust she push on my taint (spot between nuts and asshole). That was the best nut I've ever gotten from a blowjob.

Any body else have a girl do this? Or girl do this to a guy? It was the only time I experienced it and have wondered since if she was a voodoo priestess.
Was she from Louisiana?:icu:

Back