Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, how many of your sexual partners were actually good at sex?

Only a few chicks were great. Usually its all about her being into it and not being feeling shame.

But average chicks are still good. Long as the pussy gets wet and she willing to get on top and put in work im gon enjoy myself.

Only can remember 2 wack ones though. In both cases the chicks asked me to slow down and eventually stop when hitting it from the back cause it made their stomachs hurt. Smmfh. I still get mad thinking about it.
Men may never understand what it's like to have their guts tossed about and feel it for the next 3dys.

200w.gif

This does not surprise me, the energy you give off might be attracting them.

Nah, I'm just smashing dimes and that's why they are bad.

i went to an hbcu mostly every girl i've been with was great in bed.

i've had a few that were bad. those that were bad was pretty much like me doing a walk through before a basketball game.

already had my first 5 plays memorized and was done afterwards

Never really had anything bad. I like to be in control so it ain't really on them. Just be willing to be put in whatever position I feel like diving into.

Now there have been a few that wanted to take control and really didn't know how to. Those I grabbed by the scruff of their neck and put in their place.

Consensually of course.

Good way to get smacked in the head.

Aint finnaa have me sitting here reminiscing getting that look on my face.

You know the one....

It screams, "i need to see how she doin"

I only think of one like that, and she too good now lol.....but rightfully so, shit

the other certified monster was a mess.....bailed her out, paid her fines, fed her household, etc...... but she burned me and busted my car window when she thought I was tryna fuck her homegirl

I got the window fixed and kept the rock in my car.....still had pictures of her for a long time lol

So have any of you guys actually told a woman that she was bad in bed?

goat question, needs its own thread

but shit no lol

but please do note that most of these experiences posted were most likely not gf's or anything more

so it didnt take all that....she just wasnt on the top of the list for a call back lol

"Bad"? No. But I did explain in detail why I did not enjoy her sex.

In missionary she would hold her legs straight out to the point where I damn near broke her chicken legs trying to bend them for easier access.

But that was nothing compared to the fact that her sex talk was the worst. The moment I got just halfway in, it was "fUcK mE FuCk Me yOu A bEaSt aW mY gAwD i aInT nEvEr lEaVInG yOu " I know what I'm working with but all that shit ain't warranted 3 strokes in. It mentally distracted me to the point I just wanted to pull out and watch The Office for the 13th time.

I’d have a way better chance of counting how many females I’ve been with that I considered bad in bed...and that number is probably made up of majority “stanks”...you know what I’m sayin’ lol

One...man, when I buss, she pushed back and squeezed her pussy and started slamming into me like she was tryna suck the nut out with her vagina
8ce.gif
I melted

Yea, usually..on some weird shit..well I don't know if it's really weird. But usually it was cause the way I was tryna have sex wasnt the way they want to have sex. Usually they wanted slow and sensual sex. Then when I got on that wave, they were more interactive. But then, I felt like I was watching myself have sex rather than having sex.

Back